After today's practice, camp is half over

There were 20 scheduled "open" practices, today's is #10. Course they actually have 3 weeks til they break camp but practices become fewer as they start playing games.

I might play hookey this afternoon...

There were 20 scheduled "open" practices, today's is #10. Course they actually have 3 weeks til they break camp but practices become fewer as they start playing games.

We're turning you onto the boss.... Have fun.

They even moved it back to 2pm today just for you. It's a sign from God! :)

Edited by CodeMonkey

Agreed John from Hemet...we (fans) can be impatient when it comes to putting things, like sophomore QBs who didn't even play a full season, into perspective...having said that, to me - EJ has *this* season to show real, marked improvement and progress and that includes playing at least 15 games in order for the BILLS to be able to realistically defend NOT getting another QB next off-season in some manner or fashion...but, win, lose or ugly, I'm all in on EJ *this* and only this season...simply b/c, all the other pieces are virtually there, now is the time to strike while the iron is hot!