Hall of Fame

Lol Fluff

OP. Don't worry. I'm sore someone will say something on stage that'll get the crowd going crazy.

On that note.... Who is the one to speak for Andre? Don't the indictees have someone introducing them or something along those lines?

Lol Fluff

OP. Don't worry. I'm sore someone will say something on stage that'll get the crowd going crazy.

On that note.... Who is the one to speak for Andre? Don't the indictees have someone introducing them or something along those lines?

Marv is introducing him

hmm..I think I would just let the day be about what it is..the HOF...and keep personal politics in Buffalo and at/during Bills games...but thats just me I guess

I understand where you're coming from but with the Bills future in Buffalo at stake any forum to make our voices heard should be used.

I know many of us are going to the HOF this year. It should be considered to chant through the ceremony about keeping the Bills in Buffalo. Something easy like "Bills stay". Thoughts.

The only thing that would be considered is rude. During the ceremony you go wild for anything Bills-related and clap politely for everything else. What's going on is the culmination of people's entire career - the pinnacle of individual achievement in the sport. You disrespect that, you are disrespected in return.

The only thing that would be considered is rude. During the ceremony you go wild for anything Bills-related and clap politely for everything else. What's going on is the culmination of people's entire career - the pinnacle of individual achievement in the sport. You disrespect that, you are disrespected in return.

Agreed. Don't hijack anyone's HOF moment. I'm sure andre will address the issue at some point in his speech.

Agreed. Don't hijack anyone's HOF moment. I'm sure andre will address the issue at some point in his speech.

this

If we really can't help ourselves, the day after during the HOF Game would be the right time. The Bills will be the first team on the field since February and everyone in the country will be watching. That's when you have your audience.

From PFT...

[F]–k Bon Jovi!” Reed tells New York Magazine, via ESPN.com. “”You might as well just take this city, throw it in the river, and let it go down Niagara Falls.”

We’ll interpret that as a “no” vote from Reed on Bon Jovi’s candidacy to buy the Bills.

Reed will be inducted into the Hall of Fame speech on Friday night. Hopefully, he won’t grab the mic and utter similar profanities.

Then again, hopefully he will.

Regardless of what happens on Saturday night, Reed may have given the Buffalo faithful three words that will become the prevailing chant that echoes from Fawcett Stadium out to I-77 when the Bills play the Giants on Sunday night in Canton."

That would not the most dignified thing that Dre could say on stage, but it would go down in history, if he did. And you know the crowd would play along.