Training Camp tweets and media reports, Week 2

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@salmaiorana: My story on the comeback of offensive lineman Chris Hairston who is back with #Bills http://t.co/kQTfPqE4fE via @DandC

Thanks Yolo. I missed this article so appreciated. One comment in the article is we could keep 9 lineman instead of 8. The way our guys get hurt, I hope we keep 9.

Oh, Cordy, please come back. I'll bring you a 4 pack of Mighties to get you on the field.

@BuffRumblings: What is going on at weakside linebacker? Everyone gets a turn? http://t.co/n3BWj3zzS1

@JohnMiddlekauff: We make too BIG a deal w/practices. Seen it too many times, doesn't mean jack. Preseason games is where the true evaluations happen

+100000

These practices are used for learning from both a player and coaching standpoint...

Let's get the evaluation going and see what we have!!!! Never been so excited for some preseason action!!!

@mikerodak: Bills will be back on the practice field in a few minutes. Awesome day for football. http://t.co/WMkuJHE1GA

Thanks again /still OHIO !

Fantastic work you do for us

actually just got back from taking in Browns training camp. And we thought our QBs looked bad...

InFREDible Hulk!

@mikerodak: Fred Jackson back in full pads for today's practice.

@JonahJavad: #Bills practice is underway. Fred Jackson back to action.

I would love to know what they said!

@MatthewFairburn: Bills coach Doug Marrone and LT Cordy Glenn were chatting as they walked out to practice today. http://t.co/2eMXfqqFhQ

Can Cordy please come back?

Actually, the opportunity for Henderson to play all of the 1st team reps at LT is an unforeseen windfall to Cordy's "illness." Reports are that Henderson just keeps getting better -- building quality depth at that position is huge.

That said, I would very much like to see Cordy back in time to get in "football shape" and be ready for the Bears.

Jonah Javad@JonahJavad 1m

Video: @ejmanuel3 fade pass to Robert Woods. Plus an obligatory Sammy Watkins shot. http://instagram.com/p/q9x-5WLzET/

Chris Brown@ChrisBrownBills 2m

Aaron Williams heads to locker room under his own power with trainer. #Bills

Matthew Fairburn@MatthewFairburn 36s

Sammy Watkins beats Stephon Gilmore for a touchdown during one-on-ones. http://instagram.com/p/q9yuKejph3/

Chris Brown@ChrisBrownBills 54s

Aaron Williams back practicing. #Bills

Chris Brown@ChrisBrownBills 38s

1-on-1s near goal line, fade routes emphasized. Best grabs by Hogan and Easley. #Bills

Buffalo Bills@buffalobills 38s

7-on-7: @ajwilliams23 lays a big hit on FB Summers, loses his helmet; Thad Lewis threads needle to @SpeedBi11s for a seam TD. #BillsCamp

Chris Brown@ChrisBrownBills 10s

#Bills S Duke Williams talking to trainers. May be done for day.

Buffalo Bills@buffalobills 12m

Tracking the ball in flight. #LockedOn pic.twitter.com/84ZgnOJJOU

BtkpbpPCQAEOAAt.jpg

Hope he doesn't get injured on the bike...

Alexandra Vitale @AlexandraBills 37m

Bills TE @TonyMoeaki81 riding the stationary bike at today's practice #Billscamp pic.twitter.com/kDH5A8W14q

BtkjxeOCMAAHhdw.jpg

Mike Rodak@mikerodak 23s

Bills using Watkins-Woods-Hogan as their top WR combo in 11-11s today, as they've mixed in. Hogan with two catches to start

Matthew Fairburn@MatthewFairburn 28s

Two catches in traffic from Chris Hogan early in 11-on-11 drills. Making a strong case for a roster spot.

Sal Maiorana@salmaiorana 12s

Stephon Gilmore with a pick off Manuel in team work.

I'm starting to wonder if our right tackle may end up being Henderson once Glenn gets healthy

Pears actually has looked good up until last night, when no one but Wood looked good. I doubt it. I still think it will be CK. He's only had 1 week of practice!

Matthew Fairburn@MatthewFairburn 1m

EJ Manuel just overthrew Sammy Watkins, and Stephon Gilmore picked it off. Gilmore and Watkins have been fun to watch.

Joe Buscaglia@JoeBuscaglia 1m

Scott Chandler heading to the locker room with a trainer. #Bills

Chris Brown@ChrisBrownBills 31s

Big Mike Williams goes up in clouds and pulls down another deep balls from EJ. 2nd is as many days. #Bills

Mike Rodak@mikerodak 2m

Mike Williams getting in the mix, making a finger top along the sideline over CB Michael Carter

Mike Rodak@mikerodak 33s

Offensive line allows its first sack of 11-11s. Coincidence or not, Doug Marrone calls offensive huddle

Nah...

Jonah Javad@JonahJavad 1m

The question isn't should Chris Hogan make the roster. It's whether he should be their 3rd or 4th WR. 7-11 on full display. #Bills

Sal Maiorana@salmaiorana 1m

A huge crowd at fisher. Not usually this big for day practice but it's a beautiful Sunday. pic.twitter.com/C9yiGHnkje

Btkto1SCEAEee5e.png

Hope he's OK...

Joe Buscaglia@JoeBuscaglia 6m

Scott Chandler heading to the locker room with a trainer. #Bills

Mike Rodak@mikerodak 1m

Duke Williams back into practice. Doesn't look to be anything major with him

Buffalo Bills@buffalobills 52s

.@Boobie24Dixon breaks through the #Bills D for a big run. #BillsCamp

Andy Young@AndyTWCNews 3m

I will say Manuel looks a little better today diagnosing and hitting receivers than yesterday. #BillsCamp

Andy Young@AndyTWCNews 5m

EJ Manuel to Mike Williams on another deep route along sidelines. Williams very good adjusting to the ball and snagging it. #BillsCamp

@JeffRussoWKBW: Stephon Gilmore has a pair of picks so far ... both in coverage on Sammy Watkins

We know...

Sal Maiorana@salmaiorana 25s

Catch radius is going to be a key attribute for #bills receivers because these QBs aren't exactly pinpoint. #billswatch

Edited by YoloinOhio