The Great Buffalo Weekend Food Tour 2014

Rubes

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmm. We probably know each other

Yeah dude, I dug into the old year book and it was pretty easy to figure out who you are. That is if your name is your first initial followed by the first three of your last name and an S. Name and face are definitely familiar and I'm sure we partied at some point back then. Glad I didn't vote yes to boot ya!

Yeah dude, I dug into the old year book and it was pretty easy to figure out who you are. That is if your name is your first initial followed by the first three of your last name and an S. Name and face are definitely familiar and I'm sure we partied at some point back then. Glad I didn't vote yes to boot ya!

I probably know both you guys--I was North '98 as well.

I strongly urge you to reconsider the vote to boot him...

Hmmm. Both yiu guys have the advantage in me. You know all about me but who are you's??? I feel like Hans Gruber in Die Hard. Do I need to call you guys Roy Rogers and John Wayne?

Yippie Kai yay.... mothua F#%ka!!!

So I'm going to be back in town for the home opener (yeah baby!!) and I'm trying to design an awesome weekend food tour to go along with the game. So I'm looking to this group for your top suggestions, because, you know, you're the experts.

I'll arrive late afternoon Friday, so right now I've got some openings:

Friday dinner: want to do a fish fry, looking for a good suggestion

Saturday breakfast: open

Saturday lunch: Ted's dogs

Saturday dinner: open

Sunday: game day, tailgating (grilling) with cousins (Bills win)

Sunday dinner: pizza and wings with cousins (location TBD)

Monday morning: departure, diet ensues

So basically, I'm looking for a great fish fry, a great breakfast place, and one great suggestion for a dinner place to round things out.

Ready? Go.

Check out Mulberry's in Lackawanna. Amazing Italian food. Lasagna is enormous and their meatballs are to die for.

Edited by Wooderson

Check out Mulberry's in Lackawanna. Amazing Italian food. Lasagna is enormous and their meatballs are to die for.

That looks awesome!

• 1 month later...

Myself, Lori, Jay Rosen, John Wawrow, Hammer, Pinto Kenny, R. Rich, Mead, SDS, AiO, Rockpile, are the ones that immediately come to mind that show up year after year. Usually start arriving after 7pm.

Revisiting an old thread because...well, I'm in town now, and wondering if any of these good folks are thinking of Danny's South tomorrow night.