Just got a notification about my seasons...

Talking with my ST rep now... I got the cards. I am on the payment plan and she said that I would be able to access my account prior to the first home preseason game. I asked her very politely if I could have access to my account in order to sell the tickets to the 4 games that I am unable to attend due to a conflict with my military schedule and I am on hold... They did release all my tickets so I could sell them

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also signed up for season in June and received hard copy tickets in the mail today. No card for discount in the Bills Shop either. Will call tomorrow to get details. I also did not receive the email.

I just bought my seasons tickets this past Friday. Got the individual tickets in the mail yesterday. Has anyone heard if those who get the individual tickets are entitled to the discount at the store and other perks associated with the card?

Thanks in advance.

I just bought my seasons tickets this past Friday. Got the individual tickets in the mail yesterday. Has anyone heard if those who get the individual tickets are entitled to the discount at the store and other perks associated with the card?

Thanks in advance.

I was told by someone who did not seem very sure of himself that we would be mailed some sort of discount card in the near future and when I asked about the free Red Zone subscription he said they were still waiting for "codes from the league".

Guffalo, on 24 July 2014 - 08:56 AM, said:[/color]

You set the price, but there is a price floor that you cannot go below. I don't know what the floor is, but if I recall it is a bit lower (not much) than face value.

You can also go by average or price scaling model where the price decreases incrementally over the listing period.

thx Guff, i always wondered how that worked

Also, if you list the tickets from your ST acct the kickback is 10%, if you sign in directly to NFL TixEch it's 15%. And once you sell them your hard tickets become void, presume the same principle applies when a ticket contained on the new "card" is printed or a hard copy is made.

I was told by someone who did not seem very sure of himself that we would be mailed some sort of discount card in the near future and when I asked about the free Red Zone subscription he said they were still waiting for "codes from the league".

Thanks, you saved me much needed time. If I get anything from the Bills I will post.

I got mine yesterday, got the cards in the mail, I'm so pumped for the season to start!!

I'm on the payment plan, and when I called my rep to see about releasing all the tickets bc so I could sell the ones that I'm unable to attend, I said something along the lines of "I received my cards today, pretty pumped". She was surprised, apparently they are receiving a lot of feedback at OBD about the cards, and there is very little positive comments about them...

I'm on the payment plan, and when I called my rep to see about releasing all the tickets bc so I could sell the ones that I'm unable to attend, I said something along the lines of "I received my cards today, pretty pumped". She was surprised, apparently they are receiving a lot of feedback at OBD about the cards, and there is very little positive comments about them...

A lot of people don't like change much.

A lot of people don't like change much.

True, Honestly I prefer the idea of the cards, fits easier into the wallet, may prompt me to go into the Bills store now since the discount is on the card... I think it will work a lot better IMO

True, Honestly I prefer the idea of the cards, fits easier into the wallet, may prompt me to go into the Bills store now since the discount is on the card... I think it will work a lot better IMO

Me too. I mean, who doesn't carry a wallet or purse? This means never having to ask that "did I remember the tickets" question as you're pulling into the parking lot.

Got my cards today.

And I can only remember one time where I forgot my tickets in the 15 years I've had seasons. it was easy enough to just go over to the ticket office and have them print me a generic ticket to get in.