PPP Fantasy Football

This is how Marshawn Lynch would talk if he was a pirate.

An ass pirate perhaps.

What in Davy Jones locker did ye just bark at me, ye scurvy bilgerat? Ill have ye know I be the meanest cutthroat on the seven seas, and Ive led numerous raids on fishing villages, and raped over 300 wenches. I be trained in hit-and-run pillaging and be the deadliest with a pistol of all the captains on the high seas. Ye be nothing to me but another source o swag. Ill have yer guts for garters and keel haul ye like never been done before, hear me true. You think ye can hide behind your newfangled computing device? Think twice on that, scallywag. As we parley I be contacting my secret network o pirates across the sea and yer port is being tracked right now so ye better prepare for the typhoon, weevil. The kind o monsoon thatll wipe ye off the map. Youre sharkbait, fool. I can sail anywhere, in any waters, and can kill ye in oer seven hundred ways, and that be just with me hook and fist. Not only do I be top o the line with a cutlass, but I have an entire pirate fleet at my beck and call and Ill damned sure use it all to wipe yer arse off o the world, ye dog. If only ye had had the foresight to know what devilish wrath your jibe was about to incur, ye might have belayed the comment. But ye couldnt, ye didnt, and now yell pay the ultimate toll, you buffoon. Ill **** fury all over ye and yell drown in the depths o it. Youre fish food now.

You draft like a B word, and you talk like an ass pirate.

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SO Yahoo emailed me and gave me a C for my draft. The best draft in the league is a B so I can live with that.

I got an A- and the best draft. Two years in a row I think. Although I never trust Yahoo.

• FireChan Went All YOLO Here

Grabbing Ryan Fitzpatrick at pick 195 was just a bit of a stretch. Fitzpatrick is owned on only a few rosters across all Yahoo! leagues.

• Mr. Relevant

In terms of projected points, the choice of Ryan Fitzpatrick was the strongest pick of the final round. Savvy move there, FireChan.

Contradict yourself harder.

Edited by FireChan

My team sucks ass Someone stole my handcuff tre mason.

That sucks. I got my Gary Kubiak RB handcuff- Anderson and Ball.

Lets all remember though, FF is won in the waiver wire and starting the right guys against the right matchups, the draft is only a starting point.

Edited by Hazed and Amuzed

My team sucks ass Someone stole my handcuff tre mason.

Yea that was me. I went total running back this year. I even got a running QB.

I got an A- and the best draft. Two years in a row I think. Although I never trust Yahoo.

• FireChan Went All YOLO Here

Grabbing Ryan Fitzpatrick at pick 195 was just a bit of a stretch. Fitzpatrick is owned on only a few rosters across all Yahoo! leagues.

• Mr. Relevant

In terms of projected points, the choice of Ryan Fitzpatrick was the strongest pick of the final round. Savvy move there, FireChan.

Contradict yourself harder.

I was using CBS and another site for player rankings later on in the draft so Yahoo really hated my draft because their rankings were way different after about the 5th round.

Edited by Luka

My impression is that FC & TYTT are the favorites out the gate.

Draft is complete -- and boy 14 teams makes a big difference.

Huge. I like it better this way with the talent spread out so it's not just a battle of the all-pros every week.

I am Roberts Domicile.

I usually just talk horseshit and nonsense.

Dude, everyone knows you're a ©unt. Edited by Rob's House

I apologize for not making the draft. Damn for some reason I had it in my brain that the draft was tonight! Surprised to get a draft report card in my email. I'm not heartbroken by the auto pick. Bridgewater is a interesting qb1 but he has potential. I like my backs Ingram, Forsett and Miller and nothing wrong with Dez as a wr1. Kelce was a bonus! Anyway good luck guys.

Draft is complete -- and boy 14 teams makes a big difference.

14 teams is tough Greggy. I'm in another 14 teamer and it really is hard on rbs. Hardly anyone in that league has a solid rb situation.

I see where I got lost. Right at post #290 it switched to Thursday lol and I didn't catch it! I'm good with my squad already put in a waiver claim.

Edited by Dante

I apologize for not making the draft. Damn for some reason I had it in my brain that the draft was tonight! Surprised to get a draft report card in my email. I'm not heartbroken by the auto pick. Bridgewater is a interesting qb1 but he has potential. I like my backs Ingram, Forsett and Miller and nothing wrong with Dez as a wr1. Kelce was a bonus! Anyway good luck guys.

14 teams is tough Greggy. I'm in another 14 teamer and it really is hard on rbs. Hardly anyone in that league has a solid rb situation.

I see where I got lost. Right at post #290 it switched to Thursday lol and I didn't catch it! I'm good with my squad already put in a waiver claim.

Dante = Brick Top.

So... you choose the time for the draft, then make not one date but two on that same day.

I think if you win the league we should all chip in to get you a personal organizer. I know life on the farm is different, but calendars help keep you on task. :beer:

so I got a second date. 5'3. Blonde. Has 4 horses. Roots in Buffalo, though first generation American. I was out until 3. She's the right mix of country and not country.

Date tonight that I moved from last night, another at zoo tomorrow if I dont mow hay tomorrow

so I got a second date. 5'3. Blonde. Has 4 horses. Roots in Buffalo, though first generation American. I was out until 3. She's the right mix of country and not country.

Date tonight that I moved from last night, another at zoo tomorrow if I dont mow hay tomorrow

Just make sure you have Clyde back in his cage by curfew.

5'3 Meh. 5'7 or bust !

4 horses huh ? She must enjoy riding.

• 2 weeks later...

Death's Dealers just took a hard hit with Jordy Nelson headed to IR.

yeah, I um was sorta hoping to let that slide in this thread...got Garcon on waivers. Butt still hurting though.

One thing is for sure: My team is a like a Chip Kelly team now. Either I'm a complete idiot, or, a total genius.

I will be entertaining trades for Cam Newton when some of your QBs go down for the season...I hope.

Also, I think Oakland shocks the schit out of people this year: you heard it first here. Or, you heard it first here that I don't know schit about football, v.2015.

An ass pirate perhaps.

You draft like a B word, and you talk like an ass pirate.

Hey now!

This is Greg's league. We can't be throwing "ass pirate" around casually. Greg would probably agree that there is such a thing as an ass pirate, but, it's not the same as "jerk". Ass pirate has very specific connotations/dependencies. It can be ambiguous, but also quite acute.

Mark Sanchez? Ass pirate. I mean, they literally call it the "Buttfumble". It's not the "Calffumble", or the "Thighfumble" or the "HamstringFumble". No, Sanchez(Who, let's not forget, lead the Jets to 2 straight AFC championships) was drawn to the butt. You all probably have a friend who turned up gay, but you knew years before: drawn to man's butt!

To me? That's the proper use of the term ass pirate. Somebody who has their choice, but ends up in/near the ass, by either force of will or serendipity.

I myself had a stretch in Pittsburgh, where, honestly, I was an ass pirate. I pretty much went out of my way to ass blast women. It was a phase. I mean, they were Steelers/Penguins/Ynzers. I reasoned, no really, I reasoned: they deserved it.

Spend more than 2 weeks in Pittsburgh? You will come to the same reasoned conclusion. Gay or Straight.

Edited by OCinBuffalo