Jump to content
Security

What is better, no guns, or more guns?

Recommended Posts

I am all set with guns and ammo for the foreseeable future.  I learned my lesson when Obama got elected.  I have a modest selection of rifles and pistols and an ammo and reloading stock pile that would make most ATF agents get nervous.

  • Thanks! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/3/2020 at 11:34 PM, bdutton said:

I am all set with guns and ammo for the foreseeable future.  I learned my lesson when Obama got elected.  I have a modest selection of rifles and pistols and an ammo and reloading stock pile that would make most ATF agents get nervous.

What was this lesson you learned? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Q-baby! said:

What was this lesson you learned? 

Stockpile when no one else is.

  • Like (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/22/2020 at 2:49 PM, Chandemonium said:

I’m not sure about CA law, but federally and in most states black powder muzzleloaders including cap and ball revolvers like this are not legally considered firearms, can be purchased by anyone over 18 without a background check, and are legal for convicted felons to own. He may have earned himself a night in jail by being honest about  something that isn’t actually a crime.

A guy in my gun club in NJ had one of those black powder revolvers. It’s an impressive piece. 
 

In NJ it is considered a firearm. So I suspect it is in California as well. In fact, in NJ air rifles and pellet guns are considered firearms and you must get a Firearm Purchase ID Card and a separate pistol purchase permit for each handgun. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

 

 

 

Because the gangs are still in control.

 

.

  • Like (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Because the gangs are still in control.

 

The mayor should have told them to 'chill'. Too bad she was too budy getting her hair done - in violation of her own order - to bother.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

 

The mayor should have told them to 'chill'. Too bad she was too budy getting her hair done - in violation of her own order - to bother.

Maybe they could make Chicago a no gun zone? That oughta do it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Maybe they could make Chicago a no gun zone? That oughta do it. 

 

Only if there's signs declaring the gun-free zones. That always works.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/11/2020 at 4:56 PM, Koko78 said:

 

The mayor should have told them to 'chill'. Too bad she was too budy getting her hair done - in violation of her own order - to bother.

 

It's nice when our "leaders" try to solve real world problems by acting like we should be able to declare a base in a second grade game of tag so we're not IT.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, B-Man said:

 

.

 

You would think people like Handler would have someone by their side to read what they are about to post to keep them from embarrassing themselves with stupid posts like the one above.

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/16/2020 at 12:12 PM, IDBillzFan said:

 

You would think people like Handler would have someone by their side to read what they are about to post to keep them from embarrassing themselves with stupid posts like the one above.

 

Yeah I have a big problem with whomever is the “handler” of Handler’s twitter account. I once sent her a tweet soon after she appeared on the Bill Maher show and told her to listen carefully to Killer Mike’s take on the second amendment (another frequent guest on Maher’s show) as it relates to minorities and their relationships with law enforcement. I then ever so kindly recommended she check out Hamilton’s Federalist Paper #29, Madison’s #46, 1689 English B.O.R., and I believe a couple other things. No response. Just blocked. So I’m not a fan.

  • Like (+1) 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, RealKayAdams said:

 

Yeah I have a big problem with whomever is the “handler” of Handler’s twitter account. I once sent her a tweet soon after she appeared on the Bill Maher show and told her to listen carefully to Killer Mike’s take on the second amendment (another frequent guest on Maher’s show) as it relates to minorities and their relationships with law enforcement. I then ever so kindly recommended she check out Hamilton’s Federalist Paper #29, Madison’s #46, 1689 English B.O.R., and I believe a couple other things. No response. Just blocked. So I’m not a fan.

 

Your problem was that you asked her to consider someone else's opinion. 

  • Like (+1) 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...