What is better, no guns, or more guns?

I saw Trump talking about the suicides that would happen if we stayed closed very long, well gun control would reduce the suicide rate. 

year, including 1,100 children and teens,1 firearm suicide is a significant public health crisis in the US.2 Nearly two-thirds of all gun deaths in the US are suicides, resulting in an average of 63 deaths a day.3 And the problem is getting worse: Over the past decade, the US firearm suicide rate has increased by 19 percent.4 This trend has been of particular concern for children and teens, whose firearm suicide rate has increased by 65 percent over the past 10 years;5 and for veterans, who have a firearm suicide rate 1.5 times higher than non-veteran adults.6

https://everytownresearch.org/firearm-suicide/

59 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Yeah, that will totally eliminate the issues that lead to suicide... you ***** dumbass.

No surprise you don't know the real issue of guns and suicide. You don't know much of anything, so why would you know the facts about that? 

24 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

No surprise you don't know the real issue of guns and suicide. You don't know much of anything, so why would you know the facts about that? 

It's their life, if they choose to end it then that is that person's right.  

59 minutes ago, CoudyBills said:

Dipschiffs like Tibs tend to ignore that not having a gun isn't going to prevent someone from killing themselves.

• Like (+1) 2

11 hours ago, CoudyBills said:

My body, my choice. Isn't that what we keep hearing from the Dems?

• Like (+1) 3

13 hours ago, CoudyBills said:

They are depressed and guns make suicide more lethal. They just need help, guns end that. 

12 hours ago, Koko78 said:

Dipschiffs like Tibs tend to ignore that not having a gun isn't going to prevent someone from killing themselves.

Stupid point, as usual. 

53 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

They are depressed and guns make suicide more lethal.

What, those guns kill people like really, really bad?

Maybe if you'd just play this song it wouldn't be so bad:

Edited by 3rdnlng

59 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Stupid point, as usual. 

I would defer to you as an expert in making stupid points, but you're a colossal ***** moron, so I don't believe I can in this case.

8 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

What, those guns kill people like really, really bad?

It makes them extra dead following suicide. Super-extra dead if it's considered an 'assault weapon'.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Buffalo Bills Fan said:

I think people should have guns. Not the crazy people. People should have guns. Know a couple of my other buddies died by not respecting a gun. Stupid to be playing with it cause deaths and not respecting them. Sadly. 

The oft criticized NRA teaches gun safety and respect for what can happen if they are not handled appropriately. 

• Like (+1) 3

Didn't see this posted anywhere, thought this would be the appropriate place to put it.

Hopefully this nudges Andy to reopen gun stores, if things get bad this will help people defend themselves...

https://nypost.com/2020/03/29/trump-administration-adds-firearms-to-federal-list-of-critical-pandemic-infrastructure/

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Virginia Clerk Is Locked Up for Shooting at 3 Masked Robbers in His Store. Not a Typo.

A Virginia store clerk heard a crash that sounded like a car had crashed into the place at 4:30 a.m. on Sunday. He grabbed a gun and shot at three masked men he found stealing merchandise and cash from the shop.

When it was over, the clerk was the one in handcuffs. He now sits in jail on no bail, charged with crimes for which he could be locked up for 20 years. Those charges include: "Malicious Wounding, Reckless Handling of a Firearm and Violation of a Protective Order."

Police say they'll get around to charging the robbers later.

What's wrong with this picture?

The police incident report says that this is what got 33-year-old Hamzeh Abushariah sent to jail,

The preliminary investigation indicates that three subjects forced entry into a business and began stealing cash and merchandise. An employee inside a secure back room heard the break in, retrieved a firearm, opened the door to the sales floor and discharged the weapon, striking one juvenile subject. The employee retreated to the back room but reentered the sales floor and discharged his weapon again as the subjects were attempting to flee the business.

Abushariah, who was staying at the shop because his Washington, D.C., apartment complex had several coronavirus cases, apparently shot the suspects (who turned out to be juveniles) as they fled. That's what police say.

The clerk also had a "protective order" against him, which may prevent him from possessing a gun. Are Arlington prosecutors now claiming that a person with a protective order may not defend himself against three masked thugs who crashed their way into a store and began ransacking it?

A couple of defense attorneys weighed in on Twitter:

• Like (+1) 1