What is better, no guns, or more guns?

7 minutes ago, Gene Frenkle said:

***** your guns.

All of them? I have like 20. How about my knives? Hammers? I have lots of tools depending on the job and also because I'm not a little sissy that can't take care of themself or their family

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Roundybout said:

Not gonna prove a negative, go find me examples of this happening in, say, France. 

You are not going to back up your statement you mean. 

I will keep that in mind when you offer further (foolish) unquestionable proclamations. 

😎

• Like (+1) 1

By Jeff Charles

Stop me if you have heard this one before: "If more black people started becoming gun owners, Republicans and conservatives would begin ardently supporting gun control legislation."

(Lord knows it has been tried in this thread multiple times)

If you have been paying attention to the gun debate for longer than ten minutes, you have probably seen a fair number of anti-gunner progressives making this claim, typically with a self-satisfied smirk on their stupid faces. Indeed, I have seen many on the left say this while absolutely believing they made a clever or compelling point.

They are like a kid riding his bike with no hands for the first time.

Recently, I came across yet another rocket scientist trotting out this trope on X, formerly known as Twitter. (Since deleted)

If you want it to be unnerving to a majority of Americans…you simply need to change the skin color of those carrying the gun(s)…I assure you, whether conservative gun “rights” ppl admit it or not..the below pic of Americans practicing their Constitutional right, bothers them. pic.twitter.com/Ej7eOxvK3m

— Dave Lerch (@DLerch22) January 9, 2024

Here’s another one from last year.

To non-thinking people, this anti-gunner logic might make sense. But to those who possess an IQ higher than my shoe size, it is easy to debunk.

For starters, black gun ownership has risen drastically

over the past three years. More and more black folks, including myself, became first-time gun buyers during this time period.

So, where are all the gun control laws that Republicans were supposed to be championing? By and large, Republican politicians and conservative influencers are still vehemently opposed to the gun control laws Democrats so badly want to make a reality.

Indeed, right-leaning organizations are filing lawsuits all over the place to strike down gun restrictions in light of the Supreme Court’s ruling on Bruen.

In fact, when I wrote a piece about 

But let’s cut through the crap, shall we?

The reality is that Democrats are once again practicing what Josef Goebbels preached: Always accuse your enemy of that which you are guilty of.

If there is anyone who wants to strip black Americans of the right to keep and bear arms, it is anti-gunner progressives. These people seek to disarm Americans of all races. But the laws they pass disproportionately impact the people who need it the most: Black folks living in high-crime areas. If more of these individuals armed themselves, the impact of gun violence would drop precipitously, which is precisely why Democrats want them disarmed.

https://redstate.com/jeffc/2024/01/09/are-conservatives-really-scared-of-black-men-with-guns-n2168507

• Thank you (+1) 1

10 hours ago, B-Man said:

facts don’t matter to the “f*ck your guns” troglodytes

Antis Call for Assault Weapons Ban after School Shooting with Pump Shotgun and Handgun

By John Boch

https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/say-what-antis-call-for-assault-weapons-ban-after-school-shooting-with-pump-shotgun-and-handgun/

Would love to know which one of my guns is the bad one. Is it the black one? Seems racist. Black guns matter.

Clearly this shooting was with a shotgun and hand gun so are we banning those too now?

Here's an idea. How about when a whacko says they want to have no gender we try and get them help for their mental problems?

• Like (+1) 1

Good News.

He had become much more about helping himself than protecting the Second Amendment.

NRA EVP Wayne LaPierre Announces Resignation from NRA

nra.org

https://home.nra.org/statements/nra-evp-wayne-lapierre-announces-resignation-from-nra/

The National Rifle Association of America (NRA) announced today that Executive Vice President Wayne LaPierre announced he is stepping down from his position ..

• Like (+1) 2

51 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

you got a hard time staying on topic, eh?

Its OK, you guys only give a rats if the victims look like the people in the picture you posted.

WHY

Oh, I'm on topic.  

9 minutes ago, B-Man said:

That describes most of your posts.

And those posts trigger you so easily., Bonnie.

6 hours ago, B-Man said:

That describes most of your posts.

I still can’t believe your response of a fellow Buffalo Bills fans being shot dead after leaving a game.

You are a disgusting human being.

Beyond deplorable.

3 hours ago, aristocrat said:

Weird how that story got buried pretty quickly right? Normally it would be the lead for days but doesn’t fit their narrative right? 

Um - I love this talking point with the cult - sadly; mass murders happen daily in this country thanks to your NRA and the MAGA cult who literally fetish guns on a daily basis.

You think the narrative has changed for the families?

Do you think the narrative has changed for the families in Buffalo? Why don’t you freaks talk about the racist who went into Tops? Too uncomfortable?

Who the fk cares what the national narrative is when people are getting slaughtered because of easy access of guns.

Edited by BillStime

19 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Um - I love this talking point with the cult - sadly; mass murders happen daily in this country thanks to your the NRA and the MAGA cult who literally fetish guns on a daily basis.

You think the narrative has changed for the families?

Do you think the narrative has changed for the families in Buffalo? Why don’t you freaks talk about the racist who went into Tops? Too uncomfortable?

Who the fk cares what the national narrative is when people are getting slaughtered because of easy access of guns.

Are gangs who commit 99 percent of mass shootings maga? 

• Agree 1

50 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

Are gangs who commit 99 percent of mass shootings maga? 

100% - you make it possible.

48 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

They will do anything to focus on the outlier in the data set.  Intentionally.  

Do you ever fn think? Go start another thread on a trans shooter - plz - go do it - talk about outliers you pathetic simp. 

26 minutes ago, B-Man said:

REMINDER

F off

25 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Do you ever fn think? Go start another thread on a trans shooter - plz - go do it - talk about outliers you pathetic simp. 

F off

We make it possible? Go back to your hole, whatever creature u may be.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

We make it possible? Go back to your hole, whatever creature u may be.

100%.

Keep voting for the millionaires looking out for those billionaires in the gun industry - reality sucks for you.

34 minutes ago, BillStime said:

F off

What makes them kill so many people at such an impressive rate? 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Tg the mob wasn't  armed

It’s funny when these idiots don’t mind when Fox News ignores inconvenient news about Trump - all the time - lmao

Of course Chris doesn’t notice or care.

image.thumb.jpeg.33f4a5efa7c3d188324697032be36c18.jpeg

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Moron sees a mob of violent idiots attacking the white house and immediately replies about the orange dude.  

It's not even a d effective thought process.  

It's debilitating.   What you wanna bet it hasn't left the house since COVID.  Lol

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Tommy Callahan said:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Moron sees a mob of violent idiots attacking the white house and immediately replies about the orange dude.  

It's not even a d effective thought process.  

It's debilitating.   What you wanna bet it hasn't left the house since COVID.  Lol

Your focus was on the media - not the actual mob freakshow.

14 minutes ago, BillStime said:

What makes any mass murderer kill?

Being psychos. Why then are these gangs  more prone to violence than other people?  They commit 99 percent of the mass murders. Meanwhile normal people own guns and don’t commit mass murder 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, aristocrat said:

Being psychos. Why then are these gangs  more prone to violence than other people?  They commit 99 percent of the mass murders. Meanwhile normal people own guns and don’t commit mass murder 

Sucks bad apples are ruining it for everyone - right? 

• Eyeroll 1