What is better, no guns, or more guns?

15 hours ago, ArdmoreRyno said:

Again, the whole thing is horrible. I hope the old man burns. 

But I'll ask again... what is the walkout for? What are they protesting? This wasn't a police shooting, it wasn't a school shooting. You're thinking it's because this 84 year old man who probably had that .380 since 1958, should have had his firearms removed from his home? I'm confused on what this is other than a f'ed up tragedy/murder. 

They’re protesting that the leading cause of death for children in America is gun violence. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Dislike 1

Just now, Roundybout said:

They’re protesting that the leading cause of death for children in America is gun violence. 

Stop the gang violence. Crack down on the gangs destroying the cities. You'd cut those numbers in half. 

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

"Anyone caught manufacturing, selling or supplying them (knives) will face up to two years in jail."

Suella Braverman, the Home Secretary, said: “The thugs wielding these deadly knives aim to terrorise their victims and the public, and too often even carry out horrific or fatal attacks. They are emboldened by the cowardly idea that carrying these blades inflates their own status and respect.

“This can’t go on. These plans seek to give the police greater powers to seize and destroy these weapons and impose harsher penalties on the criminals selling them, keeping them off our streets and making communities safer.”

WOW. And gun owners in America wonder why we are against any type of registry. Guns... knives... they want complete control. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 hours ago, ArdmoreRyno said:

Isn't that happening? The guy is in jail.

Yea but that doesn't look as cool on their tiktoks as a protest

40 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

We don't want to take your guns. We don't want to take your knives. We don't want to take your lives.

They would literally never stop. If you think giving up your freedoms is ok then you probably need help tying your shoes and I hope you get the special care you need.

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

44 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Who needs a fn AR15 to go HOG HUNTING?

I love it when a "comedic" reporter, that knows little to nothing about firearms, shows up at a gun event to ask moronic questions to people then cut out the segment to only 90 seconds to fit their narrative. 

"Hog hunting?" 

The dude is a moron, like yourself. Newsflash: WILD HOGS ARE A PROBLEM IN THE SOUTHERN UNITED STATES. Newsflash #2: AR-PLATFORM IS THE BEST WEAPON TO HUNT WILD HOGS

It's easy to say "who needs an AR15 to go hog hunting" if they never have hunted hogs (or understand how dangerous they are). Like yourself Billsy. 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, ArdmoreRyno said:

I love it when a "comedic" reporter, that knows little to nothing about firearms, shows up at a gun event to ask moronic questions to people then cut out the segment to only 90 seconds to fit their narrative. 

The dude is a moron, like yourself. Newsflash: WILD HOGS ARE A PROBLEM IN THE SOUTHERN UNITED STATES. Newsflash #2: AR-PLATFORM IS THE BEST WEAPON TO HUNT WILD HOGS

Like yourself Billsy. 

contenthog2.jpg

Edited by B-Man
  • Like (+1) 1

Here ya go @BillStime 

This is just a SMALL example of how wild hogs can get a .308 round in the head or chest and still charge  you and SERIOUSLY hurt or kill you. My BIL shot a wild boar when he was hunting for deer (he was walking back to his ATV), with his Remington 700. He hit the thing right in the head with a freakin' .308. IT GOT UP and managed to puncture his left forearm, all the way through one side and the other. 

He's carried an AR-10 ever since. 

Wild hogs = 2.5 BILLION in damages in the United States on average. 

22 minutes ago, ArdmoreRyno said:

lmao - why do you get SO TRIGGERED when ANYONE highlights pathetic GUN NUTS.

12 minutes ago, ArdmoreRyno said:

He's carried an AR-10 ever since. 

Reckless and pathetic.

Now, show us these idiots running around schools with an AR-whatever shooting at kids in school.

Make us proud tough guy.

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

lmao - why do you get SO TRIGGERED when ANYONE highlights pathetic GUN NUTS.

Reckless and pathetic.

Now, show us these idiots running around schools with an AR-whatever shooting at kids in school.

Make us proud tough guy.

See, this is why no one will ever listen to your BS. 

According to you, anyone who owns a gun or enjoys shooting is a "gun nut". The fact we hunt (especially hogs) with AR platform rifles, that makes one "reckless and pathetic". Okay Mr. Beta Male. 

I could post some photos of the liberals/trans who have shot up schools the past couple of years, but you already know what they look like. 

13 minutes ago, ArdmoreRyno said:

See, this is why no one will ever listen to your BS. 

According to you, anyone who owns a gun or enjoys shooting is a "gun nut". The fact we hunt (especially hogs) with AR platform rifles, that makes one "reckless and pathetic". Okay Mr. Beta Male. 

I could post some photos of the liberals/trans who have shot up schools the past couple of years, but you already know what they look like. 

Well, most people understand the need for common sense gun legislation.

You and a few others here prove daily that there is NO compromise on gun legislation.

3 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Well, most people understand the need for common sense gun legislation.

You and a few others here prove daily that there is NO compromise on gun legislation.

Funny, because I’ve never said that. 

• Like (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Um, what did you just say about Red Flag laws 4 hours ago and 5 other times in the past?

jfc

I'm not for red flag laws. That doesn't mean I said I'm against any gun control idea. I've talked about what I'd agree with on this thread. Many times. But you want to claim I'm against EVERYTHING and next you'll say, I'm pro giving felons and Islamic terrorists M249's.

• Like (+1) 3

On 4/17/2023 at 1:20 AM, Orlando Tim said:

That it came from the lab will never be proven because the Chinese destroyed the market so no investigation could be done. As for what we were funding, I do believe it was COVID related and we knew from early 2020 that it was unlikely to harm children anymore than the flu but we still shut down schools for all that time. The government response was not just imperfect, it was terrible. The fact that Sweden has better has better numbers than we do states that our response did more damage than the virus. As for my distain for Fauci, the fact is he should have been more forthcoming with the facts that we had interests in that lab and not have been one of the liars that it was a conspiracy theory.

Sweden is not a good comparison with us.  Population alone makes that comparison invalid imo.  NYC alone has nearly their entire population.   Having people so spread out makes things a helluva lot easier.   

• Agree 2

38 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Sweden is not a good comparison with us.  Population alone makes that comparison invalid imo.  NYC alone has nearly their entire population.   Having people so spread out makes things a helluva lot easier.   

Sweden also doesn’t have the intercity gang problems like we have in America. Take away the gang violence, our numbers drop. DRASTICALLY. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

36 minutes ago, ArdmoreRyno said:

Sweden also doesn’t have the intercity gang problems like we have in America. Take away the gang violence, our numbers drop. DRASTICALLY. 

Very true.  Still need to do something and it'd be better if people of your knowledge level on this were making the decisions.  As in, ban these,  restrict these etc.

It's just a matter of days before another. 

1 hour ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Let's compare which country has a higher population per area or even which one has a larger percent in cities. Seriously tell me you have never visited Europe without telling me, Americans like space far more than similar Europeans.

• Like (+1) 1