What is better, no guns, or more guns?

1 minute ago, ArdmoreRyno said:

How would you suggest the government and LEO goes about rounding up the 20,000,000+ AR's in America?

And I'm sure the criminals will gladly turn theirs in because they love to follow the law 😂

• Like (+1) 2

18 minutes ago, ArdmoreRyno said:

How would you suggest the government and LEO goes about rounding up the 20,000,000+ AR's in America?

The difficulty of this actually serves their purpose. 

Leftists despise local law enforcement, especially sheriffs, as they represent the only remaining wielders of sanctioned violence that are completely outside of the purview of the regime. Sheriffs in many states have already defied federal agencies and even state legislatures in the gun grabbing efforts. You can imagine that many sheriffs would ignore any confiscation order not only for the safety of their deputies but also on principle. 

Ever notice how the calls to “defund” or “abolish” the police never seem to extend to, say, the FBI? If the left got their way there would be forcible confiscation of guns by a massive federal law enforcement agency that would engage with gun owners much the same way the FBI and ATF engaged with David Koresh and Randy Weaver. Leftists would squeal with glee as formerly law abiding people who ignored an order shouted by megaphone got their houses lit up. And all this is fine because so long as the law enforcement agency is beholden only to the regime, they can murder and entrap with impunity as they receive top cover from the White House, judiciary, and fourth estate. 

2 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

I suspect you could get more than a few back by making them illegal and putting up hidden cameras on shooting ranges.

Lol I'm guessing you live in a city? The entire country is a shooting range. Good luck with that

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

Lol I'm guessing you live in a city? The entire country is a shooting range. Good luck with that

no, I live in the county.  Shooting clubs are popular and they have, you guessed it - ranges.  Now putting up cameras at the sporting clay range at the Homestead or Greenbrier would be stupid.

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Dislike 1

1 minute ago, redtail hawk said:

no, I live in the county.  Shooting clubs are popular and they have, you guessed it - ranges.  Now putting up cameras at the trap shooting range it the Homestead or Greenbrier would be stupid.

I live in Southern Oklahoma, on 30 acres. There are no "shooting clubs" in my hometown and two ranges... one is just an open range that has no hours other than sun up to sunset, no range officers. It's just a berm with a bench 100 yards away. The other is our local junior college and they have it because of their gunsmithing program (one of the best in the country). 

Most people shoot outside their homes or at a friends/neighbors. Don't go to ranges. 

6 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

Yep! I actually have my own range set up next to my house. 

• Like (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

I suspect you could get more than a few back by making them illegal and putting up hidden cameras on shooting ranges.

So there it is.  

using the state to disarm or take from legal citizens.

Edited by Chris farley
  • Like (+1) 2

Just now, ArdmoreRyno said:

I live in Southern Oklahoma, on 30 acres. There are no "shooting clubs" in my hometown and two ranges... one is just an open range that has no hours other than sun up to sunset, no range officers. It's just a berm with a bench 100 yards away. The other is our local junior college and they have it because of their gunsmithing program (one of the best in the country). 

Most people shoot outside their homes or at a friends/neighbors. Don't go to ranges. 

Yep if you live in the country you just need some land and a tractor to make a berm! Also as already mentioned, who is going to enforce the ban? Local sheriff's won't. And you are going to find where they are buried on Ryno's 30 acres? Is the FBI going to metal detect everyone's property? This is nonsense.

Keep threatening to ban and increasing sales in the meantime. Seems counterproductive to me.

• Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

I honestly wonder if the people there still mainly view guns as tools instead of fetishizing them.

The people right now trying to get carry licenses because they see nonstop gun violence are thinking of them as tools. 

Erie county clerk is backed up so bad its a 6-month lead time.  mostly due to first time permit applications vs permitted folks just filing. 

The people that sell guns love when the left talks gun bans/control. as gun sales spike durring those times.

Edited by Chris farley

5 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

So there it is.  

Exactly, all an attempted ban would do is make honest law abiding citizens felons over night. The country is going to go to war with their own citizens? I think they need to rethink their approach lol

• Like (+1) 1

56 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Or just go ahead and ban them 

6 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

So there it is.  

The ask where are the commies and then go to other threads and suggest commie favored policies….can’t make this up 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, KDIGGZ said:

Exactly, all an attempted ban would do is make honest law abiding citizens felons over night. The country is going to go to war with their own citizens? I think they need to rethink their approach lol

Its like that moronic NYS ban. Who registered? like 10 people?  stores down this way were empty and had lines.

our adversaries would love for us to self-implode. while they fill the vacuum

2 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

The people right now trying to get carry licenses because they see nonstop gun violence are thinking of them as tools. 

Erie county clerk is backed up so bad its a 6-month lead time.  mostly due to first time permit applications vs permitted folks just filing. 

The people that sell guns love when the left talks gun bans/control. as gun sales spike durring those times.

My wife's co-worker put her down as a reference for her permit and the officer called to ask about her and he then told my wife that she should get hers too as they are trying to make it harder and harder and the queue is getting longer and longer. He's never seen so much interest before. So this is definitely backfiring on the anti-gun crowd

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Commsvet11 said:

The ask where are the commies and then go to other threads and suggest commie favored policies….can’t make this up 

Just yesterday that same fool said “LOL where are duh bolsheviks???”

Today completely unironically recreates a Bolshevik policy updated for the 21st century. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Warcodered said:

Yeah that's what making something illegal is, pretty much by definition.

So the whole "the goal is not to take guns from legal citizens" was BS.

the goal is to disarm by any means, even if criminalizing and force.

From the same folks screaming "Defund Police" for the last few years.

1 minute ago, LeviF said:

Just yesterday that same fool said “LOL where are duh bolsheviks???”

Today completely unironically recreates a Bolshevik policy updated for the 21st century. 

Yes, we must forget about the Bolsheviks in red states taking away rights from people.

We should just ignore it... pretend it doesn't exist.

Fun bubble you live in precious.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

My wife's co-worker put her down as a reference for her permit and the officer called to ask about her and he then told my wife that she should get hers too as they are trying to make it harder and harder and the queue is getting longer and longer. He's never seen so much interest before. So this is definitely backfiring on the anti-gun crowd

While they gleefully speak of disarming people.  cant make up the lack of self awareness. 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

While they gleefully speak of disarming people.  cant make up the lack of self awareness. 

They should give Biden a kickback. He's the #1 salesman in the industry. Every time he says we need bans the sales go through the roof!

• Like (+1) 2