What is better, no guns, or more guns?

26 minutes ago, BillStime said:

You’re telling me city laws supersede state laws?

WRONG

When there is a conflict of interest between a state law and a local law, the state law takes precedence.

And if there is no conflict of interest? 

Cities and counties can make their own ordinances.  Never said they supersede any state laws. Funny how you never addressed why crime is so high in blue cities in blue states.  Why is that?  

What’s WRONG is your argument as usual. 

29 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

And if there is no conflict of interest? 

Cities and counties can make their own ordinances.  Never said they supersede any state laws. Funny how you never addressed why crime is so high in blue cities in blue states.  Why is that?  

What’s WRONG is your argument as usual. 

POVERTY DRIVES CRIME in BOTH BLUE AND RED CITIES AND STATES

25 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

What's the point of the question? I guess you just want to deflect from gun murders? 

I see. You just won’t answer the question. Thanks for wasting my time. 

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

POVERTY DRIVES CRIME in BOTH BLUE AND RED CITIES AND STATES

Let me guess….you’re going to end poverty? I’m dying to read how exactly. 

2 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Why are you yelling?  And what is your point?  

lol - my point? Go back to Levi's comments about the alt right - believe it or not - that's what is driving this pathetic discussion? Notice he disappeared when he couldn't back up his argument? Long story short - a majority of red states suck at governing - just look at their socio-economic stats.

6 minutes ago, BillStime said:

lol - my point? Go back to Levi's comments about the alt right - believe it or not - that's what is driving this pathetic discussion? Notice he disappeared when he couldn't back up his argument? Long story short - a majority of red states suck at governing - just look at their socio-economic stats.

And blue states are doing a bang up job too.  Newsflash you hack.  Both sides suck big time  are fleecing us.   

It wasn't us. . . . . . . . . it wasn't our own poor actions. . . . . . . 

City of Rochester launching suit against gun industry as violence continues..

https://news.yahoo.com/city-rochester-launching-suit-against-144828073.html

2 hours ago — "The suit seeks to hold manufacturers, makers, importers, and distributors of firearms responsible for the illegal and unreasonable sale, ...

City of Buffalo files first of its kind lawsuit against gun industry

https://abcnews.go.com/US/city-buffalo-files-kind-lawsuit-gun-industry/story?id=95615548

19 hours ago — The suit, filed in state Supreme Court in Buffalo, also names ghost gun retailers Polymer and Arm or Ally as defendants.

• Like (+1) 1

most gun murders and mass shootings are for some reason squarely located in DEM strongholds where DEM DA's wont charge for crimes like possession.  

Can't figure out how to hyperlink here. but this is a nice list of mass shootings and notice the similarities and fact most never make the national news, because they don't fit the narrative.

Mass Shootings in 2022 | Gun Violence Archive

if anyone knows of an article or site that points to legal gun owners committing said murders, or legal gun owners/stores selling guns to said thugs?  

"An amendment may be proposed by a two-thirds vote of both Houses of Congress, or, if two-thirds of the States request one, by a convention called for that purpose. The amendment must then be ratified by three-fourths of the State legislatures, or three-fourths of conventions called in each State for ratification"

A constitutional convention in today's political world would be a pandoras box.

28 minutes ago, B-Man said:

It wasn't us. . . . . . . . . it wasn't our own poor actions. . . . . . . 

City of Rochester launching suit against gun industry as violence continues..

https://news.yahoo.com/city-rochester-launching-suit-against-144828073.html

2 hours ago — "The suit seeks to hold manufacturers, makers, importers, and distributors of firearms responsible for the illegal and unreasonable sale, ...

City of Buffalo files first of its kind lawsuit against gun industry

https://abcnews.go.com/US/city-buffalo-files-kind-lawsuit-gun-industry/story?id=95615548

19 hours ago — The suit, filed in state Supreme Court in Buffalo, also names ghost gun retailers Polymer and Arm or Ally as defendants.

This is pathetic.

Like suing GM for DWI deaths. Makes no f'ing sense at all.

But it does work for the actual main goal of convincing people that gun crime isn't caused by their own pro-criminal policies like cashless bail, end of mandatory minimum sentencing, and crazy DA's not prosecuting crimes by "marginalized" groups... All with a provably, and massively corrupt Leticia James at the helm. And I though it couldnt get worse than "The Hoch" in the governor's mansion.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Nah he’s to smart for me.  I’ll stick with you. Why are rural red areas poor and why are blue urban areas poor? 

Lots of reason Jim... people are poor in AMERICA for similar reasons - lack of education, low wages, affordable housing, childcare and universal preschool leading to mental health, desperation, breakdown of family and homelessness.

Rural: spread out; lack of infrastructure/mobility which adversely impact easy access to medical care, education and often leads to underemployment. Lack of internet access, too. Urban: poor cannot afford land and often live in affordable housing; often found in cities, etc

Across all races and ethnicities, U.S. poverty rates in 2019 were higher at 15.4 percent in nonmetro (rural) areas than in metro (urban) areas at 11.9 percent. 

image.thumb.png.7ef7e6271041f96e7dc4e6ab9a095fb0.png