What is better, no guns, or more guns?

18 minutes ago, LeviF said:

So the short version of what you said, if I deciphered it correctly, is that Republicans won't fund public services like health care, education, and diversion programs for those who may be inclined toward criminality.  This is the mainstream boomerliberal answer to my question.

The far left will instead say something like, "well the 'good old days' in the cities were only ever good for white people, they marginalized minorities to a degree that made their lives hell."

The far left explanation is more correct than the mainstream liberal explanation. 

For some reason you started ranting about red state crime rates. Why do you think red states have higher murder and violent crime rates?

I’m still laughing that you are equating the alt-right to politicians in Democrat run cities. Could that argument be more pathetic and a reach?

And now you’re gonna tell me that all these red states with just about poor and under performing everything  is due to their cities governed by Democratic mayors - meanwhile; those same Democratic mayors have to navigate the laws set out by RED STATES...

And now you’re blaming white flight on exclusively democrats? jfc.

Bottom line - you want to live longer and have better healthcare, education and quality of life - move to anything blue.

Now go unite the right and def be sure not to say gay; sugarcoat history, control women, disenfranchise blacks and erase LGTBQ.

And most importantly - give everyone a gun and blame Democrats for being soft on crime.

Idiots 

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

And now you’re blaming white flight on exclusively democrats? jfc.

Ah see, you've stumbled on the more correct explanation than the boomerlib explanation. "White flight" means "all the white people left," correct? And this is why these places are hellholes?

2 minutes ago, LeviF said:

Ah see, you've stumbled on the more correct explanation than the boomerlib explanation. "White flight" means "all the white people left," correct? And this is why these places are hellholes?

In the tiny minded the solution is simple. Want a better life?  Move to a “blue” state. 

9 minutes ago, LeviF said:

Stumbled across nothing but your ignorance and hypocrisy. 

I live in Boston. Great city. Perfect? Nope. Massholes? Yes but far better place to live than most places.

9 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

In the tiny minded the solution is simple. Want a better life?  Move to a “blue” state. 

And in typical MAGA fashion - you can’t counter one thing I wrote about RED states and offer ZERO solutions.

#winning 

5 minutes ago, BillStime said:

I live in Boston. Great city. Perfect? Nope. Massholes? Yes but far better place to live than most places.

You're still living in the fallout from busing up there. I spent untold hours researching suicides in South Boston in undergrad as a work-study.

6 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Stumbled across nothing but your ignorance and hypocrisy. 

And in typical MAGA fashion - you can’t counter one thing I wrote about RED states and offer ZERO solutions.

#winning 

I’ve offered many “solutions”. You even liked them.  But I guess because I’m “MAGA” you forgot you actually agreed with something I said. 

Let me ask you. Where is the concentration of crime in red states?  

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, LeviF said:

You're still living in the fallout from busing up there. I spent untold hours researching suicides in South Boston in undergrad as a work-study.

Did you happen to study why red states have the highest suicide rates in the country?

4 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

I’ve offered many “solutions”. You even liked them.  But I guess because I’m “MAGA” you forgot you actually agreed with something I said. 

Let me ask you. Where is the concentration of crime in red states?  

Jim, you are one of the few that DO offer solutions... but in this conversation with Levi - he hasn't provided one solution to support his OPINION that Republicans are better at improving the quality of life, homeless, rising crime, and poor school performance when red states are a mess.

4 minutes ago, LeviF said:

Fewer catholics.

Oh interesting. Do you have a source for this?

7 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Jim, you are one of the few that DO offer solutions... but in this conversation with Levi - he hasn't provided one solution to support his OPINION that Republicans are better at improving the quality of life, homeless, rising crime, and poor school performance when red states are a mess.

Huh? When did I say that? 

I even said that mainstream conservative (aka most of GOP) explanations (and therefore solutions) are less correct than others.

This is why nobody likes talking to you.

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

51 minutes ago, LeviF said:

Huh? When did I say that? 

I even said that mainstream conservative (aka most of GOP) explanations (and therefore solutions) are less correct than others.

This is why nobody likes talking to you.

HA lol - when pressed for facts and sources you run... it is always easier to spew what Tucker told you to believe about the issue.

You can always go back to your safe place ATOP and enjoy the sugarcoats and circle jerk parties!

11 minutes ago, BillStime said:

HA lol - when pressed for facts and sources you run... it is always easier to spew what Tucker told you to believe about the issue.

You can always go back to your safe place ATOP and enjoy the sugarcoats and circle jerk parties!

You claim that white people, in absentia, are responsible for the problems that are created after they leave a place. This is clearly obtuse.

Jackson, MS is a perfect case. The water was undrinkable after all the white people left. Therefore it's white people's fault.

Black folks aren't entitled to live near white folks. They aren't entitled to benefit from the tax dollars that come with the white folks. "White flight" is simply leftist branding of a common-sense reaction to watching one's neighborhood fall into ruin.

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

Good job of not addressing my remark about where the concentration of crime in red states is.   Care to take a stab at it? 

8 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Good job of not addressing my remark about where the concentration of crime in red states is.   Care to take a stab at it? 

If you were paying attention - you would have noticed that I already addressed that in my exchange with Levi.

Meanwhile, back at the thread 

The Left tries to twist the facts to misrepresent the argument. 

THE ILLUSTRATION IS OF A CUTE LITTLE GIRL, BUT THE STUDY COVERS “CHILDREN UP TO AGE 19.” 

Two studies, one finding: Guns injure, kill rising number of children in U.S.

Sorry, but I don’t consider a shot-up 19-year-old gang-banger a “pediatric firearms injury,” and acting otherwise is bad faith, if not actual scientific fraud. By this standard, many of the dead at Normandy were “pediatric firearms injuries.”

https://www.upi.com/Health_News/2022/12/19/gun-homicides-children-studies/4101671459426/