Israel supporters=idiots

Hamas fires rockets at Israel repeatedly; every so often Israel gets pissed off and responds, and Hamas gets to look like the victim.

Hamas isn't a victim here.

The innocent (and likely brainwashed) Palestinians caught in the crossfire, are.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have a question for the Palestinian supporters. To preface, I'm no fan of the Israelis, and I don't expect the Palestinians to accept their settlement expansions under the rationale of "our God said your land is ours" any more than I would if a bunch of hairy krishnas evicted me because my house was on their holy chanting ground. That said, how are the Israelis to make peace with a group whose stated goal is their destruction?

Simple. Israelis had the chance to negotiate a just settlement in the west bank with the pacifist Abbas who made acceptance of Israel part of his platform. Instead the Israelis continued the settlement expansion and made a mockery of US lead peace efforts, wasting more of YOUR tax dollars. Had they demonstrated that peace works Hamas would have lost support in Gaza. Hamas exists because Israelis have communicated to the region they only respond to power. Just what the IDF general son's said "if Israel wants to stop the rockets, end the occupation"

The West Bank is occupied yet the rockets come from Gaza. Care to elaborate Dr?

Yes gaza is worse, it's blockaded. Stop your redundant propagandist bullsh#t

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

Hamas isn't a victim here.

The innocent (and likely brainwashed) Palestinians caught in the crossfire, are.

No...but Hamas WANTS to be portrayed as the victim, to get international support and sympathy. That's their game - the more Palestinians die, the better Hamas thinks they look.

Anyone who's ever had a little brother or sister knows the game: Hamas and Israel are like kids in the back seat of the car on a family trip...Hamas keeps drooling on Israel and stealing Israel's crayons, until Israel finally loses patience and smacks Hamas across the face, so Hamas can then cry "Mom! Israel hit me!"

No...but Hamas WANTS to be portrayed as the victim, to get international support and sympathy. That's their game - the more Palestinians die, the better Hamas thinks they look.

Anyone who's ever had a little brother or sister knows the game: Hamas and Israel are like kids in the back seat of the car on a family trip...Hamas keeps drooling on Israel and stealing Israel's crayons, until Israel finally loses patience and smacks Hamas across the face, so Hamas can then cry "Mom! Israel hit me!"

Except that Israel clearly instigated the latest conflict

Hamas is stealing from Israel?? That's a good one!

Great question, something that for sure needs to be answered. But the question goes just as well the other way around. How should the Palestinians deal with a country that has forced them off their land, is actively taking more land from them under any pretext, is bombing them, totally cutting them off from economic freedom, bombing their schools, firing artillery at their children playing on the beach and treating them with complete contempt.

Depending on what their goal is, I'd suggest taking a position that the other side could be objectively expected to compromise on. However wrong they may have been in any scenario, it's a bit much to expect them to accept their own destruction as a legitimate end.

except in your scenario the little kid has a powerful ally in the parents. really, the most powerful in his little world. in the real world, dad is arming big bro with brass knuckles and he's happy to use them.

Hamas is stealing from Israel?? That's a good one!

except in your scenario the little kid has a powerful ally in the parents. really, the most powerful in his little world. in the real world, dad is arming big bro with brass knuckles and he's happy to use them.

You are both too retarded to discuss this.

look who's supporting "killing children" (in the extremist's view) and on his birthday yet

ABC News @ABC Follow

Pres. Obama signs bill for $225,000,000 in "emergency supplemental funding” for Israel's Iron Dome defense system

BuOhJIEIMAEfEPb.jpg

Oh ..... by the way "Bi-partisan fans, The Iron Dome bill passed the Senate Friday by voice vote and passed the House by a overwhelming 395-8 vote later in the day.

Hamas spokesman Osama Hamdan would not say whether or not Hamas would consider removing the part of its charter that calls for the killing of all Jews.

CNN’s Jake Tapper read directly from Hamas’s charter to Hamdan: “The Day of Judgment will not come about until Muslims fight against the Jews and the Muslims would kill them until the Jews would hide themselves behind a stone or tree.”

http://nationalreview.com/corner/384562/hamas-spokesman-wont-say-whether-hamas-would-remove-call-killing-jews-its-charter

Sounds like reasonable folks to deal with huh ? Geeezus Christ some of you are prime time idiots.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

Hamas fires rockets at Israel repeatedly; every so often Israel gets pissed off and responds, and Hamas gets to look like the victim.

It's a bit more nuanced than that. Hamas escalates the provocations when it runs out of money. This time they got caught in a huge jam, because they had backed Morsi's government in Egypt and moved away from Syria & Iran. They publicly baked the uprising against Assad. When Morsi was deposed, al Sisi wanted nothing to do with Hamas, and Syria & Iran didn't welcome them back. So left without options, they launched the suicide mission against Israel hoping to get some favorable attention from their patrons.

But yes, Hamas are the victims in this drama.

It's a bit more nuanced than that. Hamas escalates the provocations when it runs out of money. This time they got caught in a huge jam, because they had backed Morsi's government in Egypt and moved away from Syria & Iran. They publicly baked the uprising against Assad. When Morsi was deposed, al Sisi wanted nothing to do with Hamas, and Syria & Iran didn't welcome them back. So left without options, they launched the suicide mission against Israel hoping to get some favorable attention from their patrons.

But yes, Hamas are the victims in this drama.

Enough with the talking points /JTSP