Chile releases report on UFO sighting

it's true that you wouldn't expect to see an anachronism, but the reason for that is that an anachronism is something that's misplaced in time. the word itself is based on the Roman root 'chronicus' (which I believe was derrived from the Greek 'kronos') meaning 'time'. thus we have the people who recreate medieval jousts and battles known as 'the society for creative anachronisms'. on the other hand, if you are truly as wealthy as you describe, you hold the power to persuade me into changing the way I define any word to better suit your, or anyone else's, desire.

Some might say a robot that talks to God seems misplaced in 2014 and in fact it is misplaced. I don't want to get into more detail or They will be alerted to the goings on.

Beerboy's not part of the world's population?

I just meant Beerboy is at the place a lot. And believe it or not, I have used my skills to make those women not only attainable to him, but they are willing to pay for his services.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kind of off topic, but related and hilarious even though it's from a few years ago. Buzz Aldrin punching a conspiracy theorist who accused him of faking the moon landing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wcrkxOgzhU&feature=kp

Moral of the story? Don't call a Colonel / Astronaut a coward and expect and deserve not to get punched in the head.

Fixed.

And no one disagrees with it, either.

Some might say a robot that talks to God seems misplaced in 2014 and in fact it is misplaced. I don't want to get into more detail or They will be alerted to the goings on.

oh....I didn't realize that THEY figured into this. you should have just said. it makes perfect sense to me now.

Good luck with this argument.

I see what you mean.

http://news.nationalpost.com/2014/07/11/buzz-aldrin-excites-conspiracy-theorists-when-he-tells-reddit-he-saw-a-ufo-on-apollo-11-flight/

Buzz Aldrin, the second astronaut to walk on the moon, says he witnessed an unidentified flying object during the Apollo 11 flight, exciting the conspiracy theorists who believe that the mission was not filmed in a television studio.

"Exciting conspiracy theorists who believe the mission was not filmed in a television studio." ??? :lol: :lol: So, this reporter considers it a conspiracy theory now that we actually landed on the moon, or am I reading that wrong? Love that.

No, the reporter had to make explicitly clear that the set of conspiracy theorists who believe the moon landing was fake and the set of conspiracy theorists that believe the government is covering up UFOs are both mutually exclusive sets.

Though I'd much rather see the interview with the conspiracy theorist that believe the moon landings were faked AND Buzz Aldrin saw a UFO on the mission...

No, the reporter had to make explicitly clear that the set of conspiracy theorists who believe the moon landing was fake and the set of conspiracy theorists that believe the government is covering up UFOs are both mutually exclusive sets.

Though I'd much rather see the interview with the conspiracy theorist that believe the moon landings were faked AND Buzz Aldrin saw a UFO on the mission...

Me too. And let's have Giorgio conduct the interview:

3460527-72323cfb9e81c25235a67727a1893609.jpg

It is entirely likely that Mr. Aldrin saw a UFO as he and the rest of the crew were being transported to the NASA studio on Mars to fake the moon landing.

Has anyone else had any really odd occurrences with their cell phones today? Mine keeps beeping in a weird, repeating pattern. It's faint but constant. There aren't any messages or notifications but the beeping continues, even when I make calls it's still there in the background. Then, for no reason at all, all my text messages turned into a bunch of ones and zeroes: 01010100 01001000 01000101 01011001 repeating over and over and over again. When I told my ladyfriend about it she didn't believe me and of course when she took my phone to see for herself it had gone back to normal.

Am I the only one who's having this kind of stuff happen? It's only been the past couple hours but I'm slightly concerned...

Has anyone else had any really odd occurrences with their cell phones today? Mine keeps beeping in a weird, repeating pattern. It's faint but constant. There aren't any messages or notifications but the beeping continues, even when I make calls it's still there in the background. Then, for no reason at all, all my text messages turned into a bunch of ones and zeroes: 01010100 01001000 01000101 01011001 repeating over and over and over again. When I told my ladyfriend about it she didn't believe me and of course when she took my phone to see for herself it had gone back to normal.

Am I the only one who's having this kind of stuff happen? It's only been the past couple hours but I'm slightly concerned...

iOS or Android?

No worries. It's just the NSA doing a routine data swap of your phone's contents.

I hope you're right. At my morning coffee stop today there were a few strange people about watching me more than usual. I was paranoid at first until I got home and realized my fly was down, hence all the long looks. My phone is still beeping though. So strange.

iOS or Android?

iOS.

They know why this is happening and They made sure your fly was down. They can use both Android an IOS for many functions.

They know why this is happening and They made sure your fly was down. They can use both Android an IOS for many functions.

Will They tell me why this is happening? I'd like to thank They for the fly, it made someone's day to see my boxers, I'm quite certain. But the phone thing is seriously annoying.

Scientists say we're closer than people realize to discovering life on other planets:

http://www.cnn.com/2...earch-for-life/

I've asked this question a few times before in other threads -- but would definitive proof of intelligent life (not just life) elsewhere in the universe affect your life in any significant way? I'm not talking about actual visitation, just the detection of another sentient species in our observable universe? I'm guessing it wouldn't for most of us, which is kind of amazing if you think about it.

Edited by GreggyT