Chile releases report on UFO sighting

I've asked this question a few times before in other threads -- but would definitive proof of intelligent life (not just life) elsewhere in the universe affect your life in any significant way?

Yeah. It'll be nice to have an equal.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scientists say we're closer than people realize to discovering life on other planets:

http://www.cnn.com/2...earch-for-life/

I've asked this question a few times before in other threads -- but would definitive proof of intelligent life (not just life) elsewhere in the universe affect your life in any significant way? I'm not talking about actual visitation, just the detection of another sentient species in our observable universe? I'm guessing it wouldn't for most of us, which is kind of amazing if you think about it.

Well I just started watching Falling Skies so I'm going to say, yes :lol:

Did you start from the beginning? Or are you diving in with this season? I had such high hopes for that show...

I'm at season 1. I'm hoping Noah Wyle's beard can save mankind.

Edited by meazza

Scientists say we're closer than people realize to discovering life on other planets:

http://www.cnn.com/2...earch-for-life/

I've asked this question a few times before in other threads -- but would definitive proof of intelligent life (not just life) elsewhere in the universe affect your life in any significant way? I'm not talking about actual visitation, just the detection of another sentient species in our observable universe? I'm guessing it wouldn't for most of us, which is kind of amazing if you think about it.

Translation: NASA is in a budgeting cycle.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...