Chile releases report on UFO sighting

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or, what if the aliens aren't aliens at all, and instead natives to our planet, living under the oceans for thousands of years and have simply kept their presence from us?

Or, what if the UFOs are actually time travelers from our distant future?

Or, what if the UFOs are actually divine in nature?

Lots of possibilities...

Do you even know what the anachronism GvG stands for?

anachronism?

Look it up Thurman.

I do not. I assumed it stood for Googlebot vs Gatorman, but that would be fairly one sided.

It means God via Googlebot which allows me to talk directly to the big man and get questions answered. I asked about all of this UFO crap a long time ago. Notice I did not answer all of your questions.

Look it up Thurman.

It means God via Googlebot which allows me to talk directly to the big man and get questions answered. I asked about all of this UFO crap a long time ago. Notice I did not answer all of your questions.

perhaps you should look it up. it appears to me that you meant to use the word 'acronym'.

I do not. I assumed it stood for Googlebot vs Gatorman, but that would be fairly one sided.

It also would be very anachronistic.

perhaps you should look it up. it appears to me that you meant to use the word 'acronym'.

Good luck with this argument.

Or, what if the aliens aren't aliens at all, and instead natives to our planet, living under the oceans for thousands of years and have simply kept their presence from us?

Or, what if the UFOs are actually time travelers from our distant future?

Or, what if the UFOs are actually divine in nature?

Lots of possibilities...

Yup, one possibility per bong hit.

Perhaps you know of a lot of places that have robots who talk to God but to me that is anachronistic.

no, but I do know a lot of people who know the difference between 'anachronism' and 'acronym'.

Maybe you should have asked one of them for help before making your silly post.

As the old song says.....

:oops: ....There it is.

nothing silly about it. if I'm missing your point, you could always just clarify it for me instead of quoting that lame piece of audio that masquerades as a song.

nothing silly about it. if I'm missing your point, you could always just clarify it for me instead of quoting that lame piece of audio that masquerades as a song.

An anachronism is something you don't expect to see. When you enter into the home of someone as vastly wealthy as myself you expect to see all sorts of beautiful art, lavish rooms, women unattainable to 99.99999% of the world's population and Beerboy. Do you expect to see a robot that talks directly to God?

An anachronism is something you don't expect to see. When you enter into the home of someone as vastly wealthy as myself you expect to see all sorts of beautiful art, lavish rooms, women unattainable to 99.99999% of the world's population and Beerboy. Do you expect to see a robot that talks directly to God?

it's true that you wouldn't expect to see an anachronism, but the reason for that is that an anachronism is something that's misplaced in time. the word itself is based on the Roman root 'chronicus' (which I believe was derrived from the Greek 'kronos') meaning 'time'. thus we have the people who recreate medieval jousts and battles known as 'the society for creative anachronisms'. on the other hand, if you are truly as wealthy as you describe, you hold the power to persuade me into changing the way I define any word to better suit your, or anyone else's, desire.

Edited by Azalin

Beerboy's not part of the world's population?

Kind of off topic, but related and hilarious even though it's from a few years ago. Buzz Aldrin punching a conspiracy theorist who accused him of faking the moon landing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wcrkxOgzhU&feature=kp

Moral of the story? Don't call a Colonel / Astronaut a coward and expect not to get punched in the head.