Chile releases report on UFO sighting

Since I missed National UFO Day, and it's the weekend, here's some quasi-political news:

"This is clearly not a normal thing seen in the sky (bird, plane, cloud, etc.)," added Dr. Maccabee in an email. "That makes it either the real thing - UFO - or a hoax, and it doesn't appear to be a hoax, although the inability to question witnesses does reduce the credibility. Certainly this case is worthy of further study."

2014-07-04-pastedGraphicjpg1-thumb.jpg

http://www.huffingto..._b_5558713.html

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably on their way to the Mexico-Texas border.

:lol: :lol:

Any updates on this?

I don't have an update on this particular event, but I did spend time recently with some folk who have clearances beyond the level I normally acquaint myself with and boy did they have stories. They wouldn't go as far as to out right confirm (or deny), but let's just say things are happening.

I don't have an update on this particular event, but I did spend time recently with some folk who have clearances beyond the level I normally acquaint myself with and boy did they have stories. They wouldn't go as far as to out right confirm (or deny), but let's just say things are happening.

FYI:

Although admittedly beyond the level with which you are normally acquainted, the people living under the 7th street bridge are prone to exaggeration.

The simplest explanation usually being the best, it's more likely they were f-ing with you... :rolleyes:

Where's the video to go along with this image? No smartphones in Chile?

The simplest explanation usually being the best, it's more likely they were f-ing with you... :rolleyes:

Where's the video to go along with this image? No smartphones in Chile?

It's a remote area from what I understand, and I've never been to Chile but considering the witnesses were 35 miners an absence of a smartphone (or quality video) is not unexpected. I hoped for there to be video as well, so far I haven't found anything more than videos of the still photos set to a bunch of pan flutes and wind chimes. I figured I'd spare the board that...

As for my friends, no doubt they were messing with me about a lot of it. Considering their oaths and the penalties for breaking them, I hope that's the case. However the subject matter we were discussing was only tangentially related to this subject -- and they volunteered personal experience with the phenomenon, almost without realizing it. That's when the conversation got interesting and I'm certain the bull **** began to flow freely.

Edited by GreggyT

It's a remote area from what I understand, and I've never been to Chile but considering the witnesses were 35 miners an absence of a smartphone (or quality video) is not unexpected. I hoped for there to be video as well, so far I haven't found anything more than videos of the still photos set to a bunch of pan flutes and wind chimes. I figured I'd spare the board that...

As for my friends, no doubt they were messing with me about a lot of it. Considering their oaths and the penalties for breaking them, I hope that's the case. However the subject matter we were discussing was only tangentially related to this subject -- and they volunteered personal experience with the phenomenon, almost without realizing it. That's when the conversation got interesting and I'm certain the bull **** began to flow freely.

Dude let me cut to the chase here:

I have it on good authority from a certain Googlebot that there are not and have never been a spaceship from another planet that traveled to Earth. The laws of physics have always and will always prevent that type of travel. I hope this saves you a little time and I have been careful to leave out details that may have you reading between the lines.

Dude let me cut to the chase here:

I have it on good authority from a certain Googlebot that there are not and have never been a spaceship from another planet that traveled to Earth. The laws of physics have always and will always prevent that type of travel. I hope this saves you a little time and I have been careful to leave out details that may have you reading between the lines.

The laws of physics were written by man and thus not infallible. How many times in the past 25 years alone have those laws been revised due to new revelations and understandings of the universe? Our understanding of what's possible is constantly evolving, to assume that we have figured it all out is more foolish than believing in the possibility of visitation. At least in my mind.

The laws of physics were written by man and thus not infallible. How many times in the past 25 years alone have those laws been revised due to new revelations and understandings of the universe? Our understanding of what's possible is constantly evolving, to assume that we have figured it all out is more foolish than believing in the possibility of visitation. At least in my mind.

If you owned a Googlebot with GvG you might think differently. Just sayin'

If you owned a Googlebot with GvG you might think differently. Just sayin'

Perhaps. Ask Googlebot what its thoughts on the possibility of the UFO phenomenon not being interstellar but instead being inter-dimensional. No need for faster than light travel if that's the case.

What if the aliens use a static warp shell?

Or, what if the aliens aren't aliens at all, and instead natives to our planet, living under the oceans for thousands of years and have simply kept their presence from us?

Or, what if the UFOs are actually time travelers from our distant future?

Or, what if the UFOs are actually divine in nature?

Lots of possibilities...

Or, what if the aliens aren't aliens at all, and instead natives to our planet, living under the oceans for thousands of years and have simply kept their presence from us?

Or, what if the UFOs are actually time travelers from our distant future?

Or, what if the UFOs are actually divine in nature?

Lots of possibilities...

My theory is obviously the most plausible.