Just got season tickets for the first time

I think there's a discount at the Bills store at the stadium. I've also found just having a season ticket account rep very helpful just for customer service purposes. I email Don anytime I have a question and he gets right back to me.

They will send you random things throughout the year, Last year I believe I got a hat, pins, a Bills stadium blanket as well as some exclusive offers for upgrades on tickets, free shirts, etc as an enticement to renew at the end of the season. They usually jus trandomly show up and it's a pretty cool little surprise.

So where is the perk to getting seasons then??? I have that every Sunday/Monday during football season and don't have seasons.

It's worse when you invest time money energy and resources to get there in person. When I see the crowd at the gate before every game I can't help but think were all cows being led to slaughter

They now have about 150 Erie County Sheriffs patrolling inside stadium looking for the under 30 crowd that can't handle a good buzz and like to ruin a good time ! It's so much better now with added security! Nice move by Bills on that change !

It's worse when you invest time money energy and resources to get there in person. When I see the crowd at the gate before every game I can't help but think were all cows being led to slaughter

It's all part of the fan experience.

The wife got me a couple of tickets as a gift. Are there any perks that go with being a season ticket holder?

There are a few ways to interpret this gift: 1) Your wife ranks right up there as "Wife of the Year" for buying you season tickets...great gal!! or 2) She got so sick of you throwing pillows at the TV and swearing in front of the dog that she decided to get your ass out of the house on Sundays, so spending $1500 on a couple season tix will provide her with four hours of a quiet sanctuary for 8 weeks this autumn.