Bills officially for sale - let the bidding begin!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha...that would be hilarious. I actually have no beef with Massare's info as you guys know...I just see no reason to speak in such glaring generalities when that timetable has been pretty well articulated by more than a few news outlets.

I like Massare's info. He has some pretty solid sources and he occasionally breaks a story or two. My issue is with the excessive gloating. Do you remember when Brandon Spikes was in town and he spent half of the time giving himself credit for it? Edited by Kirby Jackson

I like Massare's info. He has some pretty solid sources and he occasionally breaks a story or two. My issue is with the excessive gloating. Do you remember when Brandon Spikes was in town and he spent half of the time giving himself credit for it?

Yeah that was pretty bad.

I like Massare's info. He has some pretty solid sources and he occasionally breaks a story or two. My issue is with the excessive gloating. Do you remember when Brandon Spikes was in town and he spent half of the time giving himself credit for it?

Totally agree. I appreciate his info because he does seem to have a decent source but sometimes it is just reiterating what we already know, and the self-patting on the back is hilarious/obnoxious.

They have to declare intent by July 29. Its only common sense things will start to go down in August

At this point the local coverage of the ownership situation is like CNN's coverage of that malaysian plane that went down. Let me know when something actually happens.

@AdamBenigni: Sources continue to tell me #Sabres owner Terry Pegula and wife Kim are strong candidates to win in #Bills bidding process @wgrz

Sources continue to tell me Adam Benigni is a parrot for Ed Kilgore aka Pegula's lackey. How is continuing to be "strong candidates" tweetworthy?

Edited by ET1062

Sources continue to tell me Adam Benigni is a parrot for Ed Kilgore aka Pegula's lackey. How is continuing to be "strong candidates" tweetworthy?

Strong candidate and strong candidate to win are two different things IMO.

Any bidder with a net worth over a Billion dollars is a strong candidate to win.

Not necessarily... If reports are true that the Trust is asking any potential owners to provide a plan for the team in WNY, then it would seem that the process is about more than who has the most money; although the Pegula's probably fit into that profile as well.

Edited by purple haze

http://resources.infosecinstitute.com/social-engineering-a-hacking-story/

https://secure.ms.com/public/login/webapp/public_Login?uri=/clink/clink/webapp/cls_MainShell&failedauth=login&denymsg=No%20such%20user&method=GET&msuniqueid=U7@ZFAqpDIoAAC9xR0EAAAFE

This private, secure Internet platform connects our institutional and Private Wealth Management clients to Morgan Stanley research, trading, financial applications and other proprietary information, as well as account reporting.

Don't know if this is the secure site the media mention - - social engineering, anyone?

@AdamBenigni: Sources continue to tell me #Sabres owner Terry Pegula and wife Kim are strong candidates to win in #Bills bidding process @wgrz

Lets hope they have a stadium plan and a play to dramatically raise ticket prices. I doubt the owners will approve any bidder who intends to stay at the Ralph. The other owners (who get 40% of ticket revenue on away games ) lose too much money playing games in a stadium with the lowest ticket prices in the league. Hate to be the negative nellie, but things will not be the same no matter who wins the team.