Bills sell naming rights to fieldhouse/admin building

And THAT, my good TWS board members is how you generate more team revenue... NOT stupid toronto games. If you search this forum for every toronto series debate thread, you'll probably see 20-30 posts by me exclaiming this solution(stadium naming rights was my statement)...

Once she gets her $1B+, I hope she forks over a nice chunk of change for a new stadium to put Ralph's name on it for the next 30-40 years.

That is a novel idea. Doubt it will happen, but its possible I suppose. Would be a very nice way to commemorate the man.

Once she gets her $1B+, I hope she forks over a nice chunk of change for a new stadium to put Ralph's name on it for the next 30-40 years.

That is a novel idea. Doubt it will happen, but its possible I suppose. Would be a very nice (albeit expensive) way to commemorate the man.

The next step: "XXXXX Field at Ralph Wilson Stadium."

No, Ralph wilson field at XXXX Stadium, this isn't college. Naming rights to the STADIUM that the county owns (not the Wilson trust) should be renamed. And I am of the mindset enough sentimentality, Mary wilson should pay to have the field named after Ralph.

No, Ralph wilson field at XXXX Stadium, this isn't college. Naming rights to the STADIUM that the county owns (not the Wilson trust) should be renamed. And I am of the mindset enough sentimentality, Mary wilson should pay to have the field named after Ralph.

It's not like Ralph ever did anything to keep the Bills in WNY or anything.