Happy 21st Birthday, Sammy Watkins!

Let's hope we don't see pics on Twitter tonight of him floating on an inflatable swan nursing a bottle of champagne...

Lol. Hope he has fun in Buffalo. Just not too much fun.

Scary thought... he was born in 1993.

Edited by YoloinOhio

Let's hope we don't see pics on Twitter tonight of him floating on an inflatable swan nursing a bottle of champagne...

Lol. Hope he has fun in Buffalo. Just not too much fun.

Scary thought... he was born in 1993.

I wonder if he will stay in Buffalo or go home to celebrate with his buddies? Maybe even fly an entourage of friends out to Vegas? I hope he has a great time and avoids any trouble.

Indeed, born in 1993 is scary. I was a freshman in HS when he was in pampers.

I wonder if he will stay in Buffalo or go home to celebrate with his buddies? Maybe even fly an entourage of friends out to Vegas? I hope he has a great time and avoids any trouble.

My oldest grandchild was born 2 years before Sammy. Now that's scary...to me.

Welp... at least there is coffee in the back of the pic.... hopefully some friends will be helping him out with all that! If you can't see the photo... it is about 8 bottles of champagne and various other mini bottles.

Sammy Watkins @sammywatkins · 14h

23-20e3.png32-20e3.png31-20e3.png1f388.png1f388.png1f38a.png1f38a.png1f389.png1f389.pnghttp://instagram.com/p/pNfjKhI2wP/

Edited by YoloinOhio