Last night's Fan Advisory Board meeting: recap

Oh one MORE thing to report, which I'm not particularly fond of. The season ticket holder discount at the Bills store has changed. It's now a 25% discount rather than 10%, but it now only applies to purchases over $50.

Oh one MORE thing to report, which I'm not particularly fond of. The season ticket holder discount at the Bills store has changed. It's now a 25% discount rather than 10%, but it now only applies to purchases over $50.

How come you're not fond of it?

Is that available through the online store?

How come you're not fond of it?

I rarely buy anything big at the Bills Store. So I effectively now have no discount.

Is that available through the online store?

Always has been. They're working on how to get this version applied.

Interesting how the pick would have been Ebron......

I think we got the better player

So do I. But there was 0% chance Sammy would still be there at 9.

I have a feeling that you are on to something. I do not know about other teams, but I know that if you are an Arsenal season ticket holder or Red Member, you get a card (size of a credit card or parking card) that serves as your "ticket" and you hold it up to a card reader when going into the stadium. It is actually pretty cool.

If you have the card, you also can buy tickets on line and then use your card to get into the stadium. The card reader knows you purchased the tickets. As a back up, you print out the confirmation in case something goes wrong.

The Columbus Blue Jackets do a similar thing here. If you are a STH or a mini-pack subscriber you get a credit card size "ticket". That card is scanned in for entry. Problem with that is you are issued only one card even if you have multiple seats on your pass. So, if there is a member of your group running late they have to get a hard copy / printed ticket (assuming you have not communicated they account username and password). Minor issue, but . . .

Always has been. They're working on how to get this version applied.

@#$&*@#!!!!! I buy more stojan from that online store than I care to mention. How do you get the STH discount? I've never even seen it as an option!

@#$&*@#!!!!! I buy more stojan from that online store than I care to mention. How do you get the STH discount? I've never even seen it as an option!

Gutta be a lawsuit in there somewhere..i mean if 3 texts get you $$$$$$

I'd call rather than order online.

I think you got some bad info. I just called the store and was told the STH discount only applies to in-store purchases. Not online, and not for phone orders.

I think you got some bad info. I just called the store and was told the STH discount only applies to in-store purchases. Not online, and not for phone orders.

I'll check on this from my end