Player to make the leap?

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Add in some Lola fries and I'll throw in Ramses Barden and Mike Caussin.

Sadly, they would start too even though I've never heard of Caussin. Barden was in Draft Day, I've heard of him. I'm getting off cheap, not even a case of Great Lakes beer?

Oh man...that place is amazing; Smoked Hampshire Pork Chop and they can have both Hogan and Easley

I'll spring for the 6 a.m. myself

I have not had the pork chop ... now I want to go today. Sorry to hijack this thread!

I love Goodwin but I can't see him making that kind of leap. I can see him as an elite deep threat but I don't see him getting the touches to elevate him to that top 100 level. He can certainly impact games in a manner that most players cannot.

I love Goodwin but I can't see him making that kind of leap. I can see him as an elite deep threat but I don't see him getting the touches to elevate him to that top 100 level. He can certainly impact games in a manner that most players cannot.

I like Goodwin too...but he was injured, in every game he played last year.

Prisco: Top 25 breakout players in the NFL for 2014: http://www.cbssports...he-nfl-for-2015

Stephon Gilmore, CB, Buffalo Bills -- I thought he would be a breakout player last season, but he missed time with a foot injury. When he played, he still flashed big-time ability. I think this is his year to make a big step toward being on the league's better corners.

Chandler is going to impress some people. I really hope. Watching the highlights in another thread I noticed some of the effort some of those guys were giving. Woods, Chandler, Graham, Kiko, and Searcy really stood out even when not featured as the highlight.

Kiko has amazing ball skills.

I'm not going to mention Barius Jyrd because I will get sad, but that guy was amazing. I'm hoping with the back, the foot and overall we knew something that other teams didn't.

Chandler is going to impress some people. I really hope. Watching the highlights in another thread I noticed some of the effort some of those guys were giving. Woods, Chandler, Graham, Kiko, and Searcy really stood out even when not featured as the highlight.

Kiko has amazing ball skills.

I'm not going to mention Barius Jyrd because I will get sad, but that guy was amazing. I'm hoping with the back, the foot and overall we knew something that other teams didn't.

In Schwartz's presser the other day he called him Jar-i-us. I wonder if it was on purpose.

It seems like every year a player makes a big leap forward (Spiller, even though he was a rookie Kiko, etc...). Who is the player that makes that leap this year? The guy that goes from a good player to an NFL Top 100 player. There are some good candidates but Aaron Williams is my choice. Who do you think will be the guy that take the next step? You can only pick 1

It better be EJ.