Player to make the leap?

I was dead wrong last season picking Carrington to have a breakout year. This year I'm gonna get weird with it. Going far out on a limb with Thad Lewis.

To be fair to yourself, he could have been very good in that defense, you could not have predicted he would have a season-ending injury in week 3 or whatever it was.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he already lept. pray for EJ but I seriously doubt it. I'll say Jerry Hughes racks up 15 sacks and then gets PAID

not like I think he will. By the end everyone will know who he is. He will be the name for LT

It seems like every year a player makes a big leap forward (Spiller, even though he was a rookie Kiko, etc...). Who is the player that makes that leap this year? The guy that goes from a good player to an NFL Top 100 player. There are some good candidates but Aaron Williams is my choice. Who do you think will be the guy that take the next step? You can only pick 1

If its not EJ we are screwed.

I think the OP meant "top 100 player" (ie Kiko, Dareus made it this year for first time)

That is correct. I could see a variety of players: Woods, Glenn, Hughes, Aaron Williams, Gilmore, McKelvin, EJ, Watkins, Bryce Brown and maybe even Corey Graham.

That is correct. I could see a variety of players: Woods, Glenn, Hughes, Aaron Williams, Gilmore, McKelvin, EJ, Watkins, Bryce Brown and maybe even Corey Graham.

I wanted to say Hughes but didn't want to jinx him. I chose Gilmore because someone else already did. I am freakishly superstitious.

The above would not shock me at all. My other guess would be Woods.

How 'bout Gilmore? jk B-)

Oh but not Goodwin...thanks, thanks a lot!

:nana:

I love Goodwin but I can't see him making that kind of leap. I can see him as an elite deep threat but I don't see him getting the touches to elevate him to that top 100 level. He can certainly impact games in a manner that most players cannot.