June 1st available players, DT Kevin Williams can make sense.

Makes sense even if they don't get rid of him.

Dude is gonna be suspended. If goodell doesn't do it, marrone should.

I don't agree. Fine him or something, but don't penalize the rest of the team, fans, etc. unless the league does it.

Now that Dareus made another knucklehead decision, I'm starting to see the original post point of view. With this second arrest, I just see Dareus imploding at some point.

Kevin Williams is 33 so if healthy, he can be a stop gap for 1-2 years. It's a shame a #3 pick can underwhelm his first couple of years and now is getting in trouble with the law twice in one month.

I still contend Finley would be a nice addition to the team.

Nope for me.

What I would like is a flier on Jermichael Finley. If he believes he is healthy enough to play, and our doctors, and James Andrews and others clear him, why not?

He was one of the most disruptive tight ends in football before his injury. It's his choice to return or not. If he takes his $10,000,000 insurance policy which is the smart move, then god bless him, and enjoy the next phase of your life. If he and the medical professionals truly believe he is fine, post fusion surgery, then he could be fantastic in this offense. A big, playmaking TE, who is a difference maker. As long as we do a Revis deal meaning he gets a nice income on a two year deal higher than average for a TE, but no guaranteed money, our risk is mitigated well.

He's not in a position of strength to demand guaranteed money. The upside could be an explosive offense. I'd want him over Moeaki any day of the weak.

Disruptive? The guy was an afterthought in their offense. He drops too many balls and celebrates a first down like a super bowl. Highly over rated with his best years behind him. He shouldn't be allowed to play after getting his neck and spine fused.

Edited by BUFFALOTONE

And the number 1 reason it makes sense.....

1. His name is Williams.

Everything else is secondary!

I dismissed the thread's premise immediately...that is until dummass Dareus continued his vehicular stupid tour. I think DT is now an area of need. And we may as well grab us some more Williams while we're at it.

"vechicular stupid tour" made me laugh, but it's like MD does not get it. We def need some backup DT's, esp. if he continues his actions and the NFL suspends him.

This Dareus is imploding and as of right now we are on the verge of some very big things, one is that this team/franchise just pushed all their chips in the middle of the table and went all in with this draft and secondly, which is directly linked to the first, is that there will be a new owner and nobody knows if this franchise will be relocated and if these administrators will even have a job. The last thing that is needed at this time is having one of our integral parts of our team, which happens to be a very high draft picks, to be screwing up the way Dareus has been lately.

I would like to see the Bills sign someone like the caliber of Kevin Williams, have Dareus play a couple of games to restore some of his value and then trade this immature idiot to lrecoup some draft value out of his big stupid ass.