24: Live Another Day

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love this show simply for how ridiculous it is.

When he shot the two protestors in the leg to start a riot, brilliant!

Yeah, and it's not like he shot them in the butt, or someplace where they would heal over time, but he shot them both in the knee.

Ouch!

I can't help but think "I've seen tha all before" as I'm watching g, but I don't care. It is still fun. The one problem I have right now though is that I do t identify with these characters at all right now. Jack and Chloe are really the only ones who were brought back. Heller and Audrey have been out of the picture for too long and I don't really care what they do. And to make the character thing worse, there was basically no Jack for the past hour.

Yeah, and it's not like he shot them in the butt, or someplace where they would heal over time, but he shot them both in the knee.

Ouch!

Not quite

Heller : You shot two civilians.

Jack: I only grazed them sir

Heller: How do you know that?

Jack: Because I pulled the trigger

:lol:

Another one of my favourites. Chloe and the shady guy with the scarf looking at lines and lines of code all while arguing with each other able to find the override code :lol: :lol:

4 weeks into the show and no one has made a thread about this show?

I guess the Jack Bauer Power Hour, doesn't have the draw it once did.

Seriously though, any opinions on the return of 24?

There was a thread when it was first announced that it was coming back, but no new posts in the past couple of months.

I love 24 its awesome. The best part of the show is they are willing to kill off main characters with ease.

I miss tony. He was pretty sweet when he was recovering from a bender. So many characters have been killed off along the way....

Tony isn't dead though, he's still in prison. :devil:

I'll admit I'm a sucker for this show. Thoroughly enjoying it as always, while I force myself to suspend disbelief.

Ditto. Jack was quiet last week, I smell some ass kicking coming tomorrow. So how long before we find out that Audrey's husband is involved in something shady? :)

Ditto. Jack was quiet last week, I smell some ass kicking coming tomorrow. So how long before we find out that Audrey's husband is involved in something shady? :)

Would be pretty sweet if jack goes old school and interrogates him

Im just patiently awaiting the inevitable plot twists that are yet to come

Jack at one point said he had contact with an arms dealer that could get to the mom of the year. Could it be Tony?

I want it to be that Behrooz kid from season 6(?). It would be funny to bring him back since he just magically disappeared.

4 weeks into the show and no one has made a thread about this show?

I guess the Jack Bauer Power Hour, doesn't have the draw it once did.

Seriously though, any opinions on the return of 24?

I thought the same thing.

What I don't get is why "Day 9" when its at least 4 years later....

I want it to be that Behrooz kid from season 6(?). It would be funny to bring him back since he just magically disappeared.

:lol: His mom is another mother of the year candidate but chopping off your daughters finger and killing her husband is quite evil.

:lol: His mom is another mother of the year candidate but chopping off your daughters finger and killing her husband is quite evil.

The guy running the computers is supposed to be her son right? I don't want to know what he has chopped off.

Why dont they just ground the drones?

They lost complete control of the 7 or so that Margot's people took over. They placed the order to ground all drones, but it was too late.

Would be pretty sweet if jack goes old school and interrogates him

Im just patiently awaiting the inevitable plot twists that are yet to come

Me too. I want to know who is the bigger threat than Margot.

I thought the same thing.

What I don't get is why "Day 9" when its at least 4 years later....

There's nothing to "get" -- none of the previous eight seasons were consecutive days, and they weren't intended to be. There has always been a gap of months or years. "Day" is 24-speak for "season."

Man, the government really needs to step up their screening processes...

sigh.. I cant believe I didn't see this coming. I kept wondering what was the deal with her husband and why she kept talking about how she just couldnt believe it. Well she is going to be pissed when she finds out it was a set up.

But how bout simone?

Edited by drinkTHEkoolaid

My prediction: Jack Bauer dies at the end of this one and Kate Morgan is the "new" Bauer for future seasons.

That is the kinda vibe I have picked up on as well. I think they are building kates character as the new agent. The are aalready weaving in elements of her past and background.

That is the kinda vibe I have picked up on as well. I think they are building kates character as the new agent. The are aalready weaving in elements of her past and background.

And she is smoking hot.

But no, 24 is Jack Bauer. Anyone else and I don't watch it.

My prediction: Jack Bauer dies at the end of this one and Kate Morgan is the "new" Bauer for future seasons.

I felt the same way about Renee Walker during "Day 7" & "Day 8", and we all know how that turned out.

I felt the same way about Renee Walker during "Day 7" & "Day 8", and we all know how that turned out.

And what about Freddie Prinz Jr or the dude who got his hand chopped off with an axe from Jack himself.

unfortunately this is soooo airbrushed it inst funny.

yvonne-strahovki-sobe-lifewater-campaign-yvonne-strahovski-136205841.jpg

I concur. She doesn't even look like a real person in that first picture. That is just offensive.

Having said all that, yeah she's a hottie.

I hate noticing these things, but why was Jack driving a car with a steering wheel on the left side? Did it come direct from the CIA base? I didn't pay close enough attention to notice which side it was on later when stole the two cars.