24: Live Another Day

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: Even when he throws someone out of the window, he does it with style :lol:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

man, Chloe is going to be pissed.

Jack back in prime form! :)

Jack - you have a dead agent?

there has to be a connection

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

:lol: Even when he throws someone out of the window, he does it with style :lol:

Could not agree more.

man, Chloe is going to be pissed.

Oh yeah. How the hell are they going to wrap this up in just 3 more episodes?

Ah but the problem there was that she became a love interest. Kate, so far isn't and I don't think would

but hey what do I know

That's one good thing with a 12 hour show. They don't have the time to go down that love interest path. Well, that and I think that Jack is way too far gone at this point. Throwing the woman out of the window was the perfect sign of exactly where he is now and it was awesome.

Beer just saved Jack Bauer's life

Edit: I've been calling this show awesomely predictable but I did not see that coming.

Edited by shrader

Go Kate, nice move on getting Navarro to talk.

Cross got what he deserved, man did he play Chloe

the Russians will never learn and Boudreau will get his. when will these people know, NEVER cross Jack Bauer ... just like the will soon teach Cheng. you don't torture Jack and like the end results

WTF the sinking of the Chinese carrier and only 2 episodes left?

Chang has to be facing a very bloody death at the end of all of this. Jack's got the obvious revenge issues there, but so does Heller thanks to everything Chang did to Audrey. I won't be surprised if Heller winds up encouraging Jack to make Chang suffer.