Coor's Light wouldya?

Beerball

I think a competing beer brand should do a twist on this called "What would it take for you to drink a Coors Light?"

I'll star in the first commercial. I'll agree to drink a Coors Light if I get to have a threesome with two young, hot, stupid Coors Light drinking girls.

Edited by Cugalabanza

I am pretty sure that was not the first time someone made that jump. Who has never jumped in to a quarry???!!!!

Jeesh, just because she looks good in a bikini.

Seriously, I've jumped from cliffs higher than that. Shoot...I'd jump off that cliff for a bag of Cheetos and a six pack of Corona.

The key is to put your legs together and your arms to your side. Sort of a "pencil dive." The first time I went cliff jumping I left my arms out. Had painful welts all over the bottom of my arms.

Seriously, I've jumped from cliffs higher than that. Shoot...I'd jump off that cliff for a bag of Cheetos and a six pack of Corona.

The key is to put your legs together and your arms to your side. Sort of a "pencil dive." The first time I went cliff jumping I left my arms out. Had painful welts all over the bottom of my arms.

for those reading at home and have no experience you can also fold them in front of your body across your chest.

do not cross your legs nor do a cannon ball.

Wasn't the cliff at Sherkston 50 feet? My friends all did that. I'm super scared of heights, but I did the 30 foot one. They laughed their heads off at how I looked coming down.

I am pretty sure that was not the first time someone made that jump. Who has never jumped in to a quarry???!!!!

Jeesh, just because she looks good in a bikini.

You realize that with the poo pooing you do in every thread you are your generation's EII? Is that really what you want?

You realize that with the poo pooing you do in every thread you are your generation's EII? Is that really what you want?

holy crap. I really need to straighten myself up. That is a fearful foreshadowing future to end up like that dude!

holy crap. I really need to straighten myself up. That is a fearful foreshadowing future to end up like that dude!

Dude... You are even my same body size when I was in my early 30's! You better stay working out... The 40's hit you like a ton of sh*t!

;-P ;-P

And I never poo pooed as much as you! I take constructive criticsm... ;-P