Bills closing in on next phase of teams sale

I haven't seen it mentioned in any article yet. If they are going to have a bank soon to do the vetting process, then they must already know who is and is not going to bid for the team. Toronto being so quiet makes me nervous.

Silence is golden?

No news is good news?

When the rosters are crowing and the cows are spinning circles in the pasture?

I haven't seen it mentioned in any article yet. If they are going to have a bank soon to do the vetting process, then they must already know who is and is not going to bid for the team. Toronto being so quiet makes me nervous.

Good point. We also have not had a formal announcement from Jacobs, Pegula or another dark horse candidate with local ties on what their plans are either. The serious candidates are probably waiting until the investment bank is in place to make their intentions known.

Good point. We also have not had a formal announcement from Jacobs, Pegula or another dark horse candidate with local ties on what their plans are either. The serious candidates are probably waiting until the investment bank is in place to make their intentions known.

There is no reason to make their intentions known to the public. The article as well as others said that Brandon has been talking to interested parties until the investment bank was in place. I suspect most, if not all, interested parties have made their intentions known. Just none of it is public so far.

If negotiations are going on there is usually a non-disclosure agreement. Everyone has to stay silent.