Refs favor the Pats: More proof

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First topic post ever and the trolls haven't let me down.

I now feel part of the twobillsdrive communtiy. Thanks.

Ok, so maybe the topic was misleading. Either way they got the benefit of the doubt on two occasions.

Hmmm...you say in one post that the topic of your first post ever was misleading...but you also call everyone who responded with why its incorrect as "trolls"...in fact not one thing in you post has anything to do with proof of New England Patriot favoritism...but those who comment on the inaccuracy are now "trolls"...interesting take on that.

I don't think you know what "trolling" is. Welcome to the community.

PS: I also pointed out some key points about why the idea of a Patriots favoritism conspiracy doesn't exist, but you carefully avoided that and just went on to call us all "trolls"...hmm, maybe you will fit in fine around here.

Edited by Alphadawg7

you only need 1 incident to prove it to me.

The Tuck

funny how its no longer a rule now that Brady's chances of returning have diminished so much

To the last bit- is there something about the ball coming out that would favor Brady more than other qbs? And if so wouldn't they want it more than ever now, if they were favoring them?

I'm not sure I get the point....

You mean the Tuck that wasn't even a Tuck?

EXACTLY!!!!

To the last bit- is there something about the ball coming out that would favor Brady more than other qbs? And if so wouldn't they want it more than ever now, if they were favoring them?

I'm not sure I get the point....

the last bit was just me ragging on Brady .... can you really argue against the coincidence ?

We know why they had to allow it. Why was it revoked as a rule?

another thing WRT favoritism

IIRC ...... Remind me about t he rule that came into the NFL after Brady got hit in the knee yet in a previous matchup Wilfork did the same thing to a Bills QB and nada happened.

http://www.fannation...dy-rule?cnn=yes

then there's this

nfl_u_bradytts_576.jpg

did they change the rules?

and then we have Jets commentary

http://nypost.com/20...s-to-tom-brady/

baby2.jpg?w=720&h=480&crop=1

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

I drives me crazy when people come out of the woodwork to defend Brady and the pats. I'm a bills fan so !@#$ them. Can't we just enjoy piling on regardless of the legitimacy? I mean this is fandom not some intellectual pursuit

I drives me crazy when people come out of the woodwork to defend Brady and the pats. I'm a bills fan so !@#$ them. Can't we just enjoy piling on regardless of the legitimacy? I mean this is fandom not some intellectual pursuit

If you want to ignore great play by our opponents that is fine but some of us can appreciate great play from our rivals without going into a tizzy.

If you want to ignore great play by our opponents that is fine but some of us can appreciate great play from our rivals without going into a tizzy.

I'll appreciate great play from someone not in our division

who said we "ignore" his above average play aided by the reifs . for :censored: sake can't you take a bit of sarcasm and a bit of joking around and have some fun with it?

I love Manning, even when he played in the AFCE. why? because he's not an egotistical Deusch Bag like Cinderfella Brady is.

I appreciated Marino too. cuz he wasn't a whining dick on the field as well

I'd rather sound like an intelligent fan of the game of football AND a Bills fan, rather than some homer who can't have a decent conversation about the rest of the league including the *pats. IMO people sound like complete idiots and whiners when all it becomes is complaint after complaint, instead of being a well informed intelligent fan of the game and the league.

I'd rather sound like an intelligent fan of the game of football AND a Bills fan, rather than some homer who can't have a decent conversation about the rest of the league including the *pats. IMO people sound like complete idiots and whiners when all it becomes is complaint after complaint, instead of being a well informed intelligent fan of the game and the league.

again as I posted just because we don't openly praise him ....... it doesn't make us unintelligent

like the idjuts boycotting BonJovi?

read the links I posted it's not just Bills (fans/media) ragging on the Putrids

Just because I can have an intelligent conversation about sex doesn't mean I would like to critique the excellent form and stamina of my neighbor banging my wife

Interesting way to respond, but not sure how that relates to sounding like a whining bitter Bills fan complaining about the *pats and who cares if it's legitimate or not based on your early comment

Just because I can have an intelligent conversation about sex doesn't mean I would like to critique the excellent form and stamina of my neighbor banging my wife

wait, are you saying that if a Bills fan praises Brady or another team or player that's equal to banging your wife?

I don't think it's "whining bitter fans" just fans. Your think Yankees/Red Sox or Ravens/Steelers fans that hate the other teams/players are whiny? I think too many people these days try to be subjective football experts rather than just fans. Nothing wrong with that if it's your thing, but to me this is recreation.

All I'm saying is we've been bending over and taking it from that franchise for years and I don't feel like praising them. ever. !@#$ them. I'm sorry if you don't get my analogy.

I don't think it's "whining bitter fans" just fans. Your think Yankees/Red Sox or Ravens/Steelers fans that hate the other teams/players are whiny? I think too many people these days try to be subjective football experts rather than just fans. Nothing wrong with that if it's your thing, but to me this is recreation.

All I'm saying is we've been bending over and taking it from that franchise for years and I don't feel like praising them. ever. !@#$ them. I'm sorry if you don't get my analogy.

I dislike Tom Brady as much as the next Bills fan, but I can still respect his skills as a player. Just like there are many Red Sox/ Yankees fans that can respect a player from the opposite team but may hate them because it's their enemy. The Bills don't have a true rival because we haven't been relevant for so long, so to me, hating on Brady just because he plays for the *pats comes across as whiny and bitter.

So the refs decided on that day that they were going to select NE, with Brady the backup QB, as the recipient of this favoritism? Because.......?

again as I posted just because we don't openly praise him ....... it doesn't make us unintelligent

You're probably right. I doubt that's what did it....