Ben Carson

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

agreed. that's why my understanding is so fluid versus the concrete understanding some here seem to have.

I'm pretty sure TYTT's "concrete" position is only that he can't know or understand Him and that He can do anything. You are the one who is "sure" the Earth can't be 6000 years old.

I'm pretty sure TYTT's "concrete" position is only that he can't know or understand Him and that He can do anything. You are the one who is "sure" the Earth can't be 6000 years old.

He's also sure that God's powers are limited to those of human understanding within the constructs of our physical universe.

Frankly, I can' tell if gatorman hates Carson because he's black or because he's a Christian.

Both, probably. Progs don't like it when the coloreds make it off the plantation.

Well, they need to be shown their place, and if they move off it... they're going to be sorry. Really, really sorry.

It's like believing in God. The new god of the Left is Government. Believe in it or suffer the consequences.

The new in vogue religion is secularism which demands a cultural war the likes of which haven't been seen in the West, but it is modeled after the Cultural Revolution of the Maoists.

Frankly, I can' tell if gatorman hates Carson because he's black or because he's a Christian.

Both, probably. Progs don't like it when the coloreds make it off the plantation.

Whah? Your mere use of the word "colereds" speaks volumes......project much?

Well, they need to be shown their place, and if they move off it... they're going to be sorry. Really, really sorry.

It's like believing in God. The new god of the Left is Government. Believe in it or suffer the consequences.

The new in vogue religion is secularism which demands a cultural war the likes of which haven't been seen in the West, but it is modeled after the Cultural Revolution of the Maoists.

You guys are seriously...I mean seriously...messed up...what reality are you living in?

I just did a road trip in the deep south...listened to right wing christian radio...they spent an hour on how BO - while he was a christian...wasn't enough or the right type of christian.....

One coould replace the word christian with "islam" ....and guess who you sound like.....

Whah? Your mere use of the word "colereds" speaks volumes......project much?

Typical prog. So busy assigning labels and in denial about everything else.

Have you seen what your party has done to set back advancement of minority opportunities?

But hey...free phones, free housing, free food, 99 weeks of unemployment. Not to mention a 72% out-of-wedlock birthrate in the black community, 10.2% black unemployment rate, including 31.5% of black teens...all much worse than the were eight short years ago.

Oh, wait. Let me guess. Republican obstructionism, amirite?

If only the GOP didn't stop the stimulus and ACA from getting passed.

And yet, remarkably, polls still show him beating Hillary in many states.

War on women!!! :lol:

Too bad he will not get the chance to lose to Hillary. I'm serious, its a real bummer :mellow:

I thought you said you took journalism classes? Making up lies is not in journalism 101

Why is that?

Whoever follows Barry's act is going to inherent a schittstorm of incompetence the likes of which this country has never seen. If the GOP wins, the left will blame them. If Hillary wins, you have nowhere to hide.

Everything Barry does is to kick cans down the road. By the time he spends his last few months issuing executive orders (like freeing everyone out of Gitmo), there won't be enough popcorn in the world to have on hand if Hillary has to follow him up as president.

Whoever follows Barry's act is going to inherent a schittstorm of incompetence the likes of which this country has never seen. If the GOP wins, the left will blame them. If Hillary wins, you have nowhere to hide.

Everything Barry does is to kick cans down the road. By the time he spends his last few months issuing executive orders (like freeing everyone out of Gitmo), there won't be enough popcorn in the world to have on hand if Hillary has to follow him up as president.

Oh, don't worry. If Hilly gets elected (god help us!), she'll continue to blame Dubya.

I will translate:

You don't want to have to sit here and defend a f-up Republican President. :lol:

I will translate:

You don't want to have to sit here and defend a f-up Republican President. :lol:

The problem with nutsuckers like yourself is that you will always put party above all else. If a Republican is elected president in 2016, and in his/her first week, a US city gets attacked by a Syrian refugee brought in by Obama into a state like California, you would...without blinking an eye...blame the Republican president.

Party because you are party first, and party because, y'know, you ain't that smart.

Edited by LABillzFan

The problem with nutsuckers like yourself is that you will always put party above all else. If a Republican is elected president in 2016, and in his/her first week, a US city gets attacked by a Syrian refugee brought in by Obama into a state like California, you would...without blinking an eye...blame the Republican president.

Party because you are party first, and party because, y'know, you ain't that smart.

Projecting you are.

Hillary 2016 for me and LABillz :)