They're circling the wagons

You've got to look a lot harder to find roster weaknesses than you did just a couple 3 years ago. Defensive backfield and TE still weak maybe ? QB position also a question mark.

My post draft optimism is once again right up there. I honestly think if we can get consistent play out of the QB spot; that this team has the weapons on both sides of the football to maybe even win 10 games this year.

Looking forward to seeing the team at Fisher again once training camp starts.

GO BILLS !!

Defensive backfield, no. TE maybe depending on Moeaki and Gragg, but Chandler is a year removed from his ACL injury so that should help. LB and LDE are my main concerns.

You're probably right on the DB's. LB's? I think we are looking better there this year. Spikes was a nice addition to help our struggling run defense. LDE, right with you on that one. Moeacki. I'm very curious about this kid. He looked pretty good before getting injured. If he's healthy this year he may be a diamond in the rough.

EJ Manuel is brittle and injury prone.

He had three knee injuries in one season

Very amateur statement... Had three knee injuries and never fully recovered from one of them, and it happened early in camp... Otherwise, the kid has

never been hurt

Defensive backfield, no. TE maybe depending on Moeaki and Gragg, but Chandler is a year removed from his ACL injury so that should help. LB and LDE are my main concerns.

Whaley was organized and prepared . He also got what they wanted all along . I think anyways

But even with potential UDFA signings i didn't see a DE for Schwartz . Either they are waiting for one to drop or something unexpected is going on back there.

Jim S is going to be playing.

TE ? is a question only the Bills coaches can answer , or maybe they have I suppose ?

Team seems stacked this year .

Whaley kool aid is much better than Nix's old stuff.

Go Bills

Edited by 3rdand12

Very amateur statement... Had three knee injuries and never fully recovered from one of them, and it happened early in camp... Otherwise, the kid has

never been hurt

You're a Kool-Aid drinker, huh?

the mandatory EJ bashing, it would be a thread without one

Staring the obvious about the Buffalo Bills starting QB is bashing?

I dont buy into the injury prone camp....for any player in the NFL. Human beings are fragile critters. They are all injury prone. If a 300 pounder goes for the knees at full speed a man is going to get hurt. True, some players avoid contact to avoid injury. Smart football because the extra yard you are fighting for isnt worth the risk of injury.

I think EJ is a smart enough fella to realize this and he should be OK.......From an injury perspective. I worry about his accuracy on long throws and the time it takes him to go thru his progression if #1 is covered. If he improves in these two areas and by God I hope he does, he'll be a pretty good one. If not, the FO is going to have to make yet another "bold" move. Hope its not necessary

If EJ comes out of the chute hot, our window is about to open. We may well have a core of players in place for a long awaited playoff run. A 2 to 4 year window of opportunity. Maybe longer. Make no mistake about it, this team is becoming stacked.