2014 Undrafted Free Agents

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw this last year but it was just retweeted and it made me laugh again. Andrew Brandt, who I think was a former Packers VP, said, "Once told player we'd sign him, bonus would be $500. He replied:"I only have $100 now but I can get you the rest next week."

I would like to see the backup QB from OSU get signed. No, I am not kidding/being a homer. He is really good and better than Tuel at least, IMO. Kenny Guiton. Pats* had him for a visit as did the Texans.

Skov is allegedly deciding between Raiders and 49ers.

Hope he goes with the 49ers. We can sign him when he gets cut.

Will they take a flyer on Connor Shaw, South Carolina. Strengths are accuracy and avoiding mental mistakes. The guy had 24 TDs to 1 INT for the season.

I think Shaw was signed by the Browns.

I would like to see the backup QB from OSU get signed. No, I am not kidding/being a homer. He is really good and better than Tuel at least, IMO. Kenny Guiton. Pats* had him for a visit as did the Texans.

Hope he goes with the 49ers. We can sign him when he gets cut.

the patsie UDFA site said it was the Raiders.

I saw this last year but it was just retweeted and it made me laugh again. Andrew Brandt, who I think was a former Packers VP, said, "Once told player we'd sign him, bonus would be $500. He replied:"I only have $100 now but I can get you the rest next week."

:w00t: