Official 1st round discussion thread (non-Bills)

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@ProFootballTalk

Buzz building Browns are trying to get in front of Dallas for Manziel.

If they traded up for a cb at 9 only to scramble to get back to a qb by 15.... It'd be RIDICULOUS.

At that point risk the corner moving and get the qb you like at 9.... Even in the 20s.... If they want manziel it's crazy not to take him at 9.

Miami's disaster of an OL forces them to reach for James.

Kouandjio dropping...

I've been hoping beyond hope Cyrus drops to #41 because of the medical...Wonder what the Bills doctors think?

Kouandjio dropping...

I've been hoping beyond hope Cyrus drops to #41 because of the medical...Wonder what the Bills doctors think?

Even if he's not a 10 year player, if we can get 4 years healthy starting its worth 41

Even if he's not a 10 year player, if we can get 4 years healthy starting its worth 41

I think the kid is a beast...I know he struggled a little last year...But I think he's a prototype NFL RT...And he plays quicker than his measurables indicate...

Can you imagine Cyrus and Cordy bookends? :D

Edited by KOKBILLS

Kouandjio dropping...

I got a feeling the medical thing is way overblown and he won't make it to 41. If he does I bet he's at the top of our board.

Edit: To clarify, Dr James Andrews cleared him and that's good enough for me!

Saints go cooks?

Fantasy football sleeper pick of the year.

Edited by QCity

@AlbertBreer

Philly got Cleveland's third-rounder (86th overall) to drop from 22nd to 26th.

I feel like manziel at 9 was the play if they actually believed in him...

Could've used 26, 3 and 5 to get a corner if need be. The risk of missing your qb makes little sense here and I think points towards a little organizational split, in my gut (and has been echoed a few times tonight about Cleveland and Johnny- that the owner is pulling this string)

Interesting tidbit from sal p.... Homeless man pulled the string!

Edited by NoSaint

Haslam, the owner, really likes Manziel. This trade up to get him has me scratching my head. Don't see KC, Cincinnati or San Diego selecting him. Owner influence? Probably.

I feel like manziel at 9 was the play if they actually believed in him...

Could've used 26, 3 and 5 to get a corner if need be. The risk of missing your qb makes little sense here and I think points towards a little organizational split, in my gut (and has been echoed a few times tonight about Cleveland and Johnny- that the owner is pulling this string)

Interesting tidbit from sal p.... Homeless man pulled the string!

Sal P also debunked your theory while you were typing it.