Massare's Mock Draft (from sources)

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Obsessed much with Seastrunk? He is in every scenario I think. He is a younger Spiller... maybe he knows the writing is on the wall with the contract since his contact is Littman's kid. Scenario 3 blows. I trust that these are BPA on their boards but don't see a sense of urgency with another sub-6'0 WR.

Edited by YoloinOhio

If we draft Odell Beckham with any of our picks I'm gonna lose my sh*t!!! He maybe good but we don't need another small explosive receiver.

This. Beckham is a stud but think about this way - we basically drafted a 6'1 WR with our 6th rd pick when we traded for MW and we drafted two 6'0 and under WRs last year. We already had Stevie. There's 4. If they want to upgrade the WR position and I think they should, it is Evans or a waste. Or they have plans to move on from Stevie or they already caught MW in handcuffs. Woods is Beckham. Edited by YoloinOhio

Right off the top I am skeptical:

I have been told it is nearly impossible for the team to sign off on a pick that hasn’t interviewed with the team (brought in for a visit).

Last year the Bills drafted 2 players they brought in for a visit: Manuel and Meeks, the other 6 did not visit.

IMO, his most realistic is scenario 2.

I have been told it is nearly impossible for the team to sign off on a pick that hasn’t interviewed with the team (brought in for a visit).

Last year the Bills drafted 2 players they brought in for a visit: Manuel and Meeks, the other 6 did not visit.

I thought the exact same thing. Wondered if Nix/Whaley have different rules or if he is off on this.

IMO, that is also the one that would most improve this team immediately. Wish for a different RB but if Spiller is a goner then OK.

I have been thinking a lot about beckman, and the thought that we don't need another small explosive reciever.

First Beckman is not really small, a tick under 6 feet. Second,Woods williams and stevie are the current top 3 and none would be considered small and explosive. Goodwin is small and fast , an I am a big fan but I don't think he is ever going to be a number one.

Beckham is a potential number 1. He catches everything and runs well after the catch. He would add and element that the club currently doesn't have .

While Beckham would not be my dream scenerio I have to say picking him over Martin works for me. Matin is a fine o lineman but does he offer that much value in comparison to the second round options that should be avialable ? I don't think so

I have been thinking a lot about beckman, and the thought that we don't need another small explosive reciever.

First Beckman is not really small, a tick under 6 feet. Second,Woods williams and stevie are the current top 3 and none would be considered small and explosive. Goodwin is small and fast , an I am a big fan but I don't think he is ever going to be a number one.

Beckham is a potential number 1. He catches everything and runs well after the catch. He would add and element that the club currently doesn't have .

While Beckham would not be my dream scenerio I have to say picking him over Martin works for me. Matin is a fine o lineman but does he offer that much value in comparison to the second round options that should be avialable ? I don't think so

I agree.... just had my heart set on a bigger target. Perhaps they see Ramses Barden filling this void if they go this route. Edited by YoloinOhio

Beckham is very, very similar to Robert Woods...I would not be thrilled with taking another guy like that in the 1st round this year.

i think he neglects the idea of visiting guys at pro days, meetings at the combine, etc.... id imagine if they have never met the kid at all they may hesitate a little more, but i think they have probably had face time with a HUGE number of guys outside of official visits to OBD

I get the feeling he is talking about the first round.

All I know about Beckham is he is more similar to the types of wr we already have on this team and would not give the bills something they don't already have. Mike Evans bring size and speed, we don't have a wr that is anything like Evans.