Brady gets your Derby weekend started right....

Brady is the man. No denying this

seriously.

i cant stand the pats, and think their super bowls should be vacated for cheating.

but that man. its sad to think that if he was the bills qb for the past 12 years, we might have won a super bowl or 2, be playing in a new stadium, own the division, be the lead on sportscenter every night during football season, have 6-8 prime time games a year, AND be talked about as a model organization by "glamour" outlets like tmz, people, us, etc... and still be able to withstand bad pr like, say, our players murdering people, or cheating to win championships.

guy could show up to the kentucky derby with blinders and a saddle on, but hes still the coolest guy in the room, and id discretely grab my wife by the arm and make a quick exit before he could introduce himself.

#respectthegod

There must 3 separate Kentucky Derby threads, and I have yet to read a post from anyone talking about the upcoming race.

Thanks for reading mine. Hope it got you excited for the race!

Is that Thurman in the pic?????

i wonder how many of his conversations that day started with, "chuchill downs is ok and this mint julep ain't bad, but you really need to try 'the thurmanator' burger at 34 rush in batavia downs."

Edited by Dirtbag