Brady gets your Derby weekend started right....

I wish I could look that into guys and still pulla supermodel.

Well, at least you can do half of that. I guess its everyones dream to find a super model.

But, at least you get to enjoy men.

Well, at least you can do half of that. I guess its everyones dream to find a super model.

But, at least you get to enjoy men.

I had a gay guy approach me last weekend. I think my roommate paid him to do it, but it still made me think about buying new clothes.

I had a gay guy approach me last weekend. I think my roommate paid him to do it, but it still made me think about buying new clothes.

were you wearing your "i'm gay and looking to party!" t-shirt again?

Edited by Dirtbag

were you wearing your "i'm gay and looking to party!" t-shirt again?

I wear a lot of tight sweaters out on Friday nights. They work really well on college girls, but unfortunately they work on guys too.

I wear a lot of tight sweaters out on Friday nights. They work really well on college girls, but unfortunately they work on guys too.

Like this?

BWefQNRIgAALWYZ.jpg

Sad that he actually looks like the coolest dude there. What a bunch of vapid looking folks.

Is that Vince Wilfork? And wifey? Edited by YoloinOhio

i hear ya. i stuff my pants on saturday nights. same results.

When the wife is out of town I go to the bar with fistful of hundreds and all the women think I am 6'2" and 145 lbs with a huge .....

Never a problem having women hanging all over me.