Time to get pumped for Game 1 vs Bears

PO'14

Are you trying to tell me we've been prematurely pumped?

Possibly. Sounds like we're gonna be pumped up for too long and lose some of our elasticity.

If we are pumped up for more than four months we should talk to a doctor.

Edited by sodbuster

May be a little early to get pumped for a game that is still 4 months away.

However, I have been thinking about it. The main thing I'm thinking is those big WRs they have and Smokin' Jay throwing them the football. Schwartz will have to have our DBs ready.

Can't believe Merriman predicted the Bills will lose this game.

Agree - the Bills paid that guy good money only for his services as a booster. You'd think he'd refrain from needlessly buzz-killing my premature pump-up for the regular season.

Edited by Willyville Guy

https://ca.celebrity.yahoo.com/news/kristin-cavallari-wishes-husband-jay-cutler-happy-birthday-140000628-us-weekly.html Just opened Yahoo and found this as one of the main articles. I cant wait for K. Williams to rock his world.

Bills fans don't read this crap... Who are you really?

Packers? Niners? Cowboys fan?

We have to hope our defense can take a step forward, but our passing game really steps it up. Chicago used to be known for defense, but really fell off last year. We have to pass well, as we will be able to run on them. Their offensive line is still suspect, so our boys should have fun that day. Can our middle of the pack DB's hang with Marshall and Jeffrey. Those two are the best tandem in the league. The best way to manage those cats is a heck of a pass rush.

Oh, and it's way too early for getting excited about a game. I'm getting pumped for the draft. Then we can talk camp, and in August we can get pumped for the game opener.

Possibly. Sounds like we're gonna be pumped up for too long and lose some of our elasticity.

If we are pumped up for more than four months we should talk to a doctor.

If we are pumped up for more than four months we should talk to everybody.