A better back up.

bowery4

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't want any competition for Manuel. Thad and Tuel are too much as it is, they should be cut before the inflict psychological damage on junior. Fred Jackson can be the backup.

Don't scratch yourself stuffing all that straw into the flannel shirt.

Good place for him.

Note to self: phone reddogblitz during Seahawks' fourth preseason game.

:lol:

Wonder what Seattle's plan is for TJax... not going to pay a 3rd stringer 1.5 mill. Gave up the last pick on the draft for Pryor. Ironically, I think he is Mr. Irrelevant. He is the exact opposite of Russell Wilson. All hype, no heart. Now if Carroll can somehow convince him to play TE....

So we want castoff QBs from the Raiders??? And they are currently in the market for a franchise QB…..

Doesn't anyone else see a problem here?

THERE IS NO WAY THE BILLS PICK UP TERRELL PRYOR.

Word

When Tyrell Prior is throwing TD passes to Sidney Rice this year, remind me again why we couldn't use these guys.

Regarding Rice, we don't know if the Bills looked into him or not. But he did turn down more money from the Jets to go back to Seattle per a report today. So there is no reason to think he would have come here anyway if the Bills were interested.

Would you have liked to trade a 7th rd pick for him? That's what it took.

Yep. Maybe someone will be cut in TC.

Sure, most 7th rounders don't make the team anyway. I do think he is better than TJ probably but who knows? I was never against bringing in competition, that was the point of this thread.

:lol:

Wonder what Seattle's plan is for TJax... not going to pay a 3rd stringer 1.5 mill. Gave up the last pick on the draft for Pryor. Ironically, I think he is Mr. Irrelevant. He is the exact opposite of Russell Wilson. All hype, no heart. Now if Carroll can somehow convince him to play TE....

The plan would be to see if Pryor can lend an arm in camp and perhaps even make the team at this point. I doubt they view him as an instamatic 1B on the depth chart because they traded the last non-compensatory pick in the draft for him. Negligible investment.

Prior is not going to sniff the field in Seattle.

He lined up at WR sometimes in college. Refused to switch position thus far... I have a feeling they are going to make it happen up there in the Pacific NW. Either that or TJax can't learn the playbook there either.

Note to self: phone reddogblitz during Seahawks' fourth preseason game.

:w00t:

People realize that Thad Lewis had about a 11 point better QB rating this year and for his career than Pryor right? I love Pryor's talent but he is not a better NFL QB than Lewis at this point. I know it's crazy because Pryor is the bigger name but Lewis is better.