Game of Thrones Part Deax: The Readers Thread

Kevin

So.... a bite to the neck does in the Hound? WTF. I wanted an honorable fight to finish him off

IT looks like the Mountain is a different actor this season

Fight Nite for Tyrian's innocence.

To the Moon (door) Lysa!!!

What happened to the witness who was there to verify that Lysa was threatening Sansa.

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What happened to the witness who was there to verify that Lysa was threatening Sansa.

I don't recall there being a witness. I could be wrong though. Can't wait to see the fight. Hope the Prince wins. Would love to see a change there.

IIRC there was a servant in the wings or by the door.

I can't recall exactly, but I think it was a guard. Littlefinger pegged the death on him, and I believe he was hanged for it.

I can't recall exactly, but I think it was a guard. Littlefinger pegged the death on him, and I believe he was hanged for it.

It was Marillion, the singer who accompanied Catelyn to the Eryie after she had Tyrion taken prisoner.

Edited by Brandon

It was Marillion, the singer who accompanied Catelyn to the Eryie after she had Tyrion taken prisoner.

Ah yes, that is correct. A great twist, now that I recall.

this goes to the Ironborn comments

Who met Theon when he returned to the Iron Islands for the first time in a decade?

Uncle Aeron (Damphair) or his sister Asha (aka Yara) on a single horse?

I got to this part in the books (again)

Theon meets with a "girl" on the docks as he's looking at his new ship and after flirting he offers her a ride to Pyke.

TV he went into her pants , in the book he only groped her breast.

Loved it! Sansa coming out with her hair dyed black? How HOT was that? I think her storyline might change a bit!

Maybe, IIRC Sansa changed here hair color in the books too. but it may have been sooner than they showed in the show. (maybe before Lysa's fall to after the fall)

tumblr_n6jiyavFCc1qklgy5o2_500.gif

Arya arrives 3 days after Lysa "falls" and the guards don't put 1+1 together......

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

Maybe, IIRC Sansa changed here hair color in the books too. but it may have been sooner than they showed in the show. (maybe before Lysa's fall to after the fall)

tumblr_n6jiyavFCc1qklgy5o2_500.gif

Arya arrives 3 days after Lysa "falls" and the guards don't put 1+1 together......

I don't recall her dying her hair. But I did notice that "swag" as she walked down the steps. Not like her at all. I wonder what's in store for her in the series?!?

I don't recall her dying her hair. But I did notice that "swag" as she walked down the steps. Not like her at all. I wonder what's in store for her in the series?!?

I recall in the books she died her hair before she arrived at Vale. So she would look less like Catelyn's daughter. Remember the books description of her is essentially a younger Catelyn.

It seems like they're growing her up a bit more quickly than in the books at this point. She is giving the impression that she understands the power she could hold over Littlefinger -- and others -- but I didn't get that (yet) from the books.

It seems like they're growing her up a bit more quickly than in the books at this point. She is giving the impression that she understands the power she could hold over Littlefinger -- and others -- but I didn't get that (yet) from the books.

that's another thing. many characters are older than "what they should be" in the books. Margaery Tyrell but a mere teen not late teens,

Sansa is smart but ...... she's more a follower than a leader

that's another thing. many characters are older than "what they should be" in the books. Margaery Tyrell but a mere teen not late teens,

Sansa is smart but ...... she's more a follower than a leader

I heard GRRM at one point admitted that he probably made the kids in the books too young. Should have made them a little older.

The battle of Castle Black was pretty awesome. Wonder if Tyrion gets his revenge next week? Or maybe it starts next season! Only one more episode left right?

The battle of Castle Black was pretty awesome. Wonder if Tyrion gets his revenge next week? Or maybe it starts next season! Only one more episode left right?

I believe next week is the season finale. (bummer)

the fight was pretty good, the giant in tunnel was a bit off. IIRC the giant "blocks" the tunnel so other wildlings can't get past him.

Does the timeline seem off?

the fight at the wall with the 10000's of wildlings ..........

Where's Stannis? wasn't he stuck in the snow fighting someone?

Arya is still with the Dog when she should be off to Bravos.

Does the timeline seem off?

the fight at the wall with the 10000's of wildlings ..........

Where's Stannis? wasn't he stuck in the snow fighting someone?

Arya is still with the Dog when she should be off to Bravos.

That was just the first day of battle, still many thousands of wildlings left. I thought they generally did a great job with the battle. Stannis will show up in the last episode to save the day, as expected. One thing I don't remember -- does Jon go beyond the Wall before the war is over?

Not sure exactly where they're going with Arya/Hound, although they've set things up with his festering neck wound.

I think the last episode will feature four major events -- the Stannis rescue, the Hound's "death", and they have to include Tyrion's revenge. The big question...do they reveal the fate of Catelyn to leave everyone hanging at the very end?

I think the last episode will feature four major events -- the Stannis rescue, the Hound's "death", and they have to include Tyrion's revenge. The big question...do they reveal the fate of Catelyn to leave everyone hanging at the very end?

I'm going to say yes.

Probably something along the lines of Arya/Hound first, then some Tyrion, followed by a seemingly token Brienne/Pod scene where they're captured by the Brotherhood, then Stannis saving the day, then Tyrion's break and revenge being shown as the big payoff...but it's actually a red-herring for the real payoff, as they shift to Brienne/Pod arriving at the Brotherhood's encampment where Lady Stoneheart is revealed ending the season on a mega-huge cliffhanger.