Obama Uses Women To Divide This Country

The reality is that young people, male or female, tend to be both, and Democrats rely on this. Normally it's a lie here or a lie there, but the current administration will literally call a special session of congress and prepare a globally televised event to deliver a message which, at it's core, is based on a lie so blatant and so obvious that even members of congress have been known to break protocol, jump up in frustration and yell "YOU LIE!"

Once everyone realizes the Democrats did, in fact, lie, the young fools stand around and just accept it as the way things are done, shrug their shoulders and say "Well, all presidents lie, so I guess it's okay."

So, you think Gatorkid will grow out of it?

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They're idealistic that Government can solve problems wihtout unitended consequences or hurting those they aim to help. That is neither gullible or dumb, just a lack of life expereince.

Are you talking about young voters or the Obama administration?

Beers on the White House lawn.

Yes, I remember that day like I remember the moment in time that I heard that our Great Leader was going to be awarded a Nobel Prize for being President Elect. Obama's greatest achievements, an award for what he might do and a beer summit. Those were the good old days!

Are you talking about young voters or the Obama administration?

Lol. maybe a little of both, but that is not limited only to Democrats. Obama's ACA to Bush NCLB- I think what we see is no matter the brand of Politican, at least the ones that get elected, there is a general belief in the good Government can do- and I think that makes sense in a truly theorectical funcational perspective.. but in reality incremental progress is often the better approach. Did we need a 2k page healthcare reform bill? No. Did we need NCLB to overhaul education? No. There is just something about the one fits all approach that is so attractive.

They're idealistic that Government can solve problems wihtout unitended consequences or hurting those they aim to help. That is neither gullible or dumb, just a lack of life expereince.

I group naivete in with "dumb." Maybe not fair, but...

Quick guys, name an Obama accomplishment. After that, name something Obama has done to actually bring this country together.

1. Did not start two unneeded wars.

2. Did not cut taxes to unrealistically low revenue rate (15 percent gdp) without any corresponding cut in expeditures.

3. Started the process of getting our country on par with health care with the rest of the civilized world.

4. Did not participate in jiggering voting rules to disenfranchise voters.

BO has been mediocre at best.....but I would say our country is going to be in much better shape than when he took office.

2. Did not cut taxes to unrealistically low revenue rate (15 percent gdp) without any corresponding cut in expeditures.

3. Started the process of getting our country on par with health care with the rest of the civilized world.

BO has been mediocre at best.....but I would say our country is going to be in much better shape than when he took office.

BUSHCHENEYRUMMYCRUZTEABAGGERBACHMAN!!!!

You guys are such predictable knob-gobbling fools, even I'm getting embarrassed for you.

BUSHCHENEYRUMMYCRUZTEABAGGERBACHMAN!!!!

You guys are such predictable knob-gobbling fools, even I'm getting embarrassed for you.

I did not vote for BO....just telling like it is.....our county was in my 50 years....at its lowest point in 2008-2009...at the end of GW.

Sorry if I do not think if Obama Sucks is a good platform

Edited by baskin

LOL..................why don't you claim this again ?

I am a conservative republican by the way.

What, you mean high taxes, socialized medicine, and voter fraud aren't the conservative Republican platform?

Federal taxes are pretty much as low as thet have been in the modern era....in fact much lower than the Reagan era 20 vs 17 percent GDP.

I dont think that the ACA is the most effecient delivery structure for HC at all.

Not sure what you mean by voter fraud.....but if you think that screwing with voting rules is one of your best strategies to win an election something is wrong.

LOL..................why don't you claim this again ?

Tell me where I am not

Edited by baskin

What, you mean high taxes, socialized medicine, and voter fraud aren't the conservative Republican platform?

Come now! He's already said he's a conservative Republican. Don't listen to all that other stuff.

I did not vote for BO....just telling like it is.....our county was in my 50 years....at its lowest point in 2008-2009...at the end of GW.

Sorry if I do not think if Obama Sucks is a good platform

So let me get this straight. After eight years of George Bush bringing the US to what you call its lowest point in your 50 years of existence, you decided to vote for John McCain instead of Barack Obama? Or wait...let me guess...it was a write-in vote for Ron Paul?

Tell me. Please. If not Barack, who did you, as a conservative Republican, vote for? And when you're done explaining that, explain how...as a conservative...you spend so much time HERE defending the abortion that is Obamacare and the embarrassment that is Barack Obama?

We'll wait.

Not sure what you mean by voter fraud.....but if you think that screwing with voting rules is one of your best strategies to win an election something is wrong. to ensure that illegals vote and unions vote 2x, 3x, 4x etc., is your best strategy to win an election something is wrong.

Fixed . . .

Edited by Philly McButterpants