Obama Uses Women To Divide This Country

So you do read my posts.

The only joke here is the fact you think you're in the right. You're not. If you have loved ones, they'd be ashamed to read the hate that pours from your fingertips. If anyone on this board should be upset at you, it should be the conservatives on this board that you make look bad with your ignorance and lack of a spine. You are exactly the type of disaster of a human being that liberals point to as the proof that conservatives are gay-hating, bigoted, ignorant, rednecks. By being on the conservative "team", you give the left an easy, and vocal, target that constantly proves their talking points right.

If you were really a man, you'd apologize for wasting people's time on this board and withdraw yourself from the community. Or at least you'd act civil.

Oh you're a riot. The guy that said I was a Frankenstein made of dead dicks is calling for me to be civil? I will adopt your style then. You're a stupid stupid stupid tiny little man. Does that fit you definition of civil?

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...whatever she does. What does she do, anyway?

What does Sarah Palin do? :lol:

Sarah Palin occupies a very unique position in this country. She has a job that has been designed purely by leftist d-baggery, for which she was recruited by leftist d-baggery, and which is, apparently eternally, funded by leftist d-baggery. She is the very best fund-raiser/rabble rouser the right has. She knows her job and does it well. All she has to do is show up at your event, and you are guaranteed publicity that would cost you big time PR $ otherwise.

I have the hows/whys if you require. Just say the word. Or, you can accept this as it is.

The Sarah Palin that was, died years ago. The Sarah Palin that is? She was struck down, and did become more powerful than any of those that struck could have possibly imagined.

Which isn't surprising because, as I said, leftist d-baggery. Leftist D-bags have very little imagination :lol:

Do you really want to take a stand that says education is a mistake?

And how much education is really occurring in our schools, but really, in our colleges/universities?

Before you answer, why are online schools taking off and doing so well? Dumb luck? Just happened to find a niche? Online education is delivering what it promises: come see us and we'll tell you what you need to know, for a price that can't be beat, and we won't ask you to participate in any of our leftist reindeer games.

You can see where this may go: IT companies hiring out of high school. We hire lots of kids, we give them crap work to do, cut the wheat from the chaff, and then sponsor the online education of the wheat, while they are working full time for us. They pay with their time, not debt. Thus no time to get into trouble, with our work ethic and expectatins ingrained in them from day 1. We're not there yet, but, how competitive are we going to be, do you think, with somebody who wants $50k a year from an 18-year-old, and, does very little to find them work after 4 years of that? Everybody that works for us gets paid every day they do. What guarantee does that $50k a year in debt get you? Etc. Something like this is where I see it going.

How many traditional campuses are even trying to deliver on the promise a 4 year degree makes anymore? Having recently been by my old campus, I can tell you: leftist reindeer games have apparently become job #1 there and I'm told by most students, and even some professors, that they have recognized that this state of affairs ain't worth the pricetag.

Leftist reindeer games with "gender theory" and the rest of the identitiy/political indoctrination....serves no one's interest on campus. It doesn't lead to anyone building a career, and as these are smart people in general, they see it for what it is, and they want it off campus.

One comment that seems to sum it up: "if college was ordering off the menu, none of us would order the gender classes". Online education is: ordering off the menu.

So you do read my posts.

The only shocking thing here is that you don't realize: most of the posters here read most of the posts, and most of the people who claim not to are: liars.

They lie, and lie and lie. But the fact is: anybody on the board might have said something funny/stupid/interesting at any time. You can't know that, unless you read posts. So? We read posts.

Consider: how can I make fun of you for being a Hollywood, leftist d-bag, who, in reality, more plays the role of leftist d-bag, to fit in with his social accquaintences and co-workers, than actually is leftist d-bag....if I don't read your posts?

Did you really imagine that whole "tell me about gay characters/Game of Thrones" thing was just...I don't know...some sort of odd obsession of mine? Or, was I dragging your thought process out of you...so that I could use it later?

But yeah...act surprised when somebod cops to doing the thing we all do...on a message board. :lol: