Why Not The Foolish Club Movie

With all the things happening for a true bills fan, I was thinking with the draft day movie coming up... why not a movie about the foolish club? this movie could become one of the greatest sports movies of all time, with the right people in mind...what is your thoughts on this? and with all do respect: R.I.P M.r. Ralph C Wilson and prayers for the Kelly Family! Lets Go Bills! All Day Every Day!

With all the things happening for a true bills fan, I was thinking with the draft day movie coming up... why not a movie about the foolish club? this movie could become one of the greatest sports movies of all time, with the right people in mind...what is your thoughts on this? and with all do respect: R.I.P M.r. Ralph C Wilson and prayers for the Kelly Family! Lets Go Bills! All Day Every Day!

Great idea!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Looks promising!

Does it have all the politics and negotiating that I'm sure were going on?................I absolutely loved the Big East 30 for 30 a week or two ago, and learned so much that I never knew about how it all came about. (And, I knew a lot before)

Looks promising!

Does it have all the politics and negotiating that I'm sure were going on?................I absolutely loved the Big East 30 for 30 a week or two ago, and learned so much that I never knew about how it all came about. (And, I knew a lot before)

Not sure. I think there are 5 parts to it if you go to the you tube page.

I definitely will watch the documentary, but Bills Mafia has a point. It would be cool to have a Hollywood film with some of the best actors playing the owners. They could use real footage of some of the games, etc.

I would go in a heartbeat. You know the AFL cities would all go, plus anyone who is a football fan around the country.

I definitely will watch the documentary, but Bills Mafia has a point. It would be cool to have a Hollywood film with some of the best actors playing the owners. They could use real footage of some of the games, etc.

I would go in a heartbeat. You know the AFL cities would all go, plus anyone who is a football fan around the country.

that was my point "block buster hit" great actors, in which would be about the start of the A.F.L and the merger, most people know N.F.L meaning, but very few know A.F.L, this film would have to be about A.F.L and what it took to make it happen and what it took to keep it... and accomplish what it is today! the foolish club should be recognized for the sacrifice they did and the great gift they gave to us... GO BILLS! ALL DAY! EVERYDAY! Thank You RAlph!

We need some Buffalo Bills love in the movies. I'll tell you guys this: there's a script that made this year's Blacklist called, "Make A Wish" by Zach Frankel. It's about a cancerous boy's dying wish to get laid. Oh, and this 14 year old is the most annoying J-E-T-S fan ever. There's so much Buffalo bashing it's not funny. The Patriots (and Tom Brady/Belichek) also take more than a few licks, but the story made it quite clear that playing in Buffalo is the worse thing that can happen to one's playing career. Obviously this story was written by a Jets fan. Strangely, not a single mention of the Dolphins anywhere in the script. Anyway, we must root AGAINST this screenplay seeing the light of day! It wasn't that impressive anyway.

NFL Network did a special on the AFL a while back. I think that's what you may be looking for. It was great to watch. You may be able to find it on you tube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PgsAdf1RcdU

This is pretty good. Watched the first two, in the second about halfway through there's about a 10-15 minute piece about the bills championship seasons.

I know I said it above, but I want a 30 for 30, with all the behind the scenes, smoke filled rooms stuff.

I love sports and I love movies, but I bet I don't like more than 5 sports movies. So, I doubt I'd be happy with a non doc movie about the AFL.

Miracle was probably the best pure sports movie for me. Bull Durham was even better, but not purely a sport movie, IMO.