Johnny Manziel thread

OMG

http://espn.go.com/n...e-new-trademark

Johnny Manziel continues to set himself up to cash in on his future.

In line to eventually secure a "Johnny Football" trademark, Manziel's team filed for more trademarks recently, including "The House That Johnny Built."

ummmmm

would that be a Flop House ?

I see little chance of it happening but for the long-term viability of the franchise wouldn't the Bills be looking for a new stadium. Drafting Manziel whether fans want him or not makes the Bills or any team a helluva lot more interesting. He'd fill seats even if a bust for at least a season or two.

Edited by Section242

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see little chance of it happening but for the long-term viability of the franchise wouldn't the Bills be looking for a new stadium. Drafting Manziel whether fans want him or not makes the Bills or any team a helluva lot more interesting. He'd fill seats even if a bust for at least a season or two.

If EJ takes then to the playoffs, the Bills would be helluva interesting. Hype means nothing. It's all about results. This city has supported losers for 14 years. If EJ wins, he will be a god. No different than Russell Wilson is in Seattle.

If EJ takes then to the playoffs, the Bills would be helluva interesting. Hype means nothing. It's all about results. This city has supported losers for 14 years. If EJ wins, he will be a god. No different than Russell Wilson is in Seattle.

He'd be a god among (drunken) men.

Horrible FO?!? Please explain.

Really?? not spending to the cap and keeping Byrd and Levitre, overspending on Marrio, not drafting suitable replacements for star players, poor drafting in general and not keeping good players that luckily we draft, Drafting EJ in the firsts when he is a third rounder and he sucks, How long before we see Kiko go and fans are pissed about it. thinking about trading for Chris Johnson when we have good backs and RBs can easily be found. Trading for convict WR Williams ...

How can joking around and busting your chops be "wrong?" I'm sure you'll be happy as all get out, just like the rest of us.

GO BILLS!!!

If joking and busting chops with Beerball is considered wrong, then I have no problem being right. If I were you I'd rethink it. Being on the same side as the Ball - that's just nonsense.

As a long time poster you know you should rethink your stance when you fall in line with his thoughts. So, I must say, you're doing it right to disagree with him.

If joking and busting chops with Beerball is considered wrong, then I have no problem being right. If I were you I'd rethink it. Being on the same side as the Ball - that's just nonsense.

As a long time poster you know you should rethink your stance when you fall in line with his thoughts. So, I must say, you're doing it right to disagree with him.

Remains to be seen .

Could just be wishful thinking on your part .

: )

I'd be happy, happy, happier than either of you two too.

I'd be happy, happy, happier than either of you two too.

I can see this is going to turn into a pissing contest.

Sure you can out do J . Thats easy. he 's often grumpy.

But me.. i am already off the charts happy . Kind of embarrasing really.