Why the Jets will always just be...the Jets

First of all, Id like to say RIP Mr. Wilson and my thoughts and prayers are with your family as well as the family of Jim Kelly. Stay strong all...

Now, onto business (the show must go on as they say). I know we all could care less about our opponents, especially divisional opponents, but seriously...WHAT IN THE HELL ARE THE NEW YORK JETS DOING?!

They sign Vick...ONE YEAR after drafting their supposed future "face of the franchise", Geno Smith. Now, I could understand them signing any of the "journeyman" QBs out there...but that's nit what this is, and Rex Ryan came out and admitted that Vick had a shot to unseat Smith as the Jets starter. WHY?! Why do this to your supposed future and the guy who's gonna lead you for the next 10 years after already starting him for one year? I could also understand if this were the plan from the beginning. But it wasn't!

Guess this is why the Jets will always be...the Jets. The LOOK AT ME team of the NFL!

First of all, Id like to say RIP Mr. Wilson and my thoughts and prayers are with your family as well as the family of Jim Kelly. Stay strong all...

Now, onto business (the show must go on as they say). I know we all could care less about our opponents, especially divisional opponents, but seriously...WHAT IN THE HELL ARE THE NEW YORK JETS DOING?!

They sign Vick...ONE YEAR after drafting their supposed future "face of the franchise", Geno Smith. Now, I could understand them signing any of the "journeyman" QBs out there...but that's nit what this is, and Rex Ryan came out and admitted that Vick had a shot to unseat Smith as the Jets starter. WHY?! Why do this to your supposed future and the guy who's gonna lead you for the next 10 years after already starting him for one year? I could also understand if this were the plan from the beginning. But it wasn't!

Guess this is why the Jets will always be...the Jets. The LOOK AT ME team of the NFL!

2nd round picks aren't "faces of the franchise." It's your "loljets" bias at work here.

So, when they signed Tebow, what exactly was that?! Dude barely saw the field. Sanchez at the time was their guy. The Jets always do this. Same with the Favre signing. Instead of building toward the future, it seems like that franchise is too concerned with stealing the heat from the Giants, and it never amounts to anything...EVER!

Had this occurred last year, it would have made total sense...let Vick run the Offense and let Geno learn the system and develop...but, this is as*backwards and would seem to be counter productive for Geno's development...which, hey, great, I'm a BILLS fan and love to see dysfunction from the divisional teams, but woof...

want another reason to hate the Jets?? New England and Miami boards had some really nice and respectful long threads about Ralph Wilson's pasing. Jets board? meh, they had like 4 responses...whatever.

I saw this on Twitter today (top 5 bad Sanchez plays) and it gave me a much needed laugh. Anyone remember this from a couple years ago when he lined up as a WR with, I believe, Tebow at QB? Probably belongs in Sanchez thread but what the hay :)

Thanks for sharing...haha. Best D-Flo moment ever! Hilarious.