Taylor Lewan Charged With Assault?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a discussion in another thread a while back regarding this incident and wondered why there were no charges brought on Lewan when they had eye witnesses to what happened. I'll bet that the local police were getting some serious heat over their inaction and this is why charges were finally brought.

I wouldn't take Lewan as an undrafted player let alone using a draft pick on him.

I had a discussion in another thread a while back regarding this incident and wondered why there were no charges brought on Lewan when they had eye witnesses to what happened. I'll bet that the local police were getting some serious heat over their inaction and this is why charges were finally brought.

I wouldn't take Lewan as an undrafted player let alone using a draft pick on him.

he definitely has the nastiness i like in a football player

The crime was against a young woman. The university and football staff involved should be held accountable. Unless and until those in positions of power are held personally accountable for actions and inaction this climate of abuse will continue. Nonetheless the Bills will draft Lewan if Robinson and Matthews are gone.

The crime was against a young woman. The university and football staff involved should be held accountable. Unless and until those in positions of power are held personally accountable for actions and inaction this climate of abuse will continue. Nonetheless the Bills will draft Lewan if Robinson and Matthews are gone.

Regarding your last sentence. Doubt it bro.

Both of these items are old news but we probably heard about it more here in Ohio. One of the reasons why I don't want the Bills to draft Lewan, and his punk antics on Twitter. But moreso because I watched him play and he wasn't any good his senior year. And the Big 10 - not great competition.

Scratch him off the list.

Is it me, or does anybody find it curious that this was posted on the Bills website? It's not as if he is a Buffalo Bill.

Not a Bill, but some Bills fans evidently thought he is/was a guy the Bills might pick.