Kiper's latest mock draft dated 3/13

papazoid

if your going to stay with EJ Manuel then you might as well help him by giving him more time to throw and a better running game. you can do that with an OT.

my draft scenario:

#9 - OT best available if one of robinson, Matthews or lewan.

#41- TE Austin seferian Jenkins

#73- QB AJ McCarron

mayocks top 5 TE's

Tight end

1. Eric Ebron, North Carolina

2. Austin Seferian-Jenkins, Washington

3. Jace Amaro, Texas Tech

4. Troy Niklas, Notre Dame

5. C.J. Fiedorowicz, Iowa

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2014/profiles/austin-seferian-jenkins?id=2543683

Mel Kiper Jr. of ESPN.com released his latest mock draft and he has linebacker Khalil Mack from the University of Buffalo projected to be the top pick.

http://finance.yahoo...-155154213.html

"Unknown Linebacker Is Now Projected To Be The Top Pick Of The NFL Draft"

If he's projected to be the top pick in the draft, he isn't unknown!

I always wait for Mike Mayocks mock draft.

He always seems to be the closest and only does 1 mock and thats a day or two before the draft.

CBF

Actually Nolan Nawrocki has had the most accurate mock drafts for the last 4 or 5 years straight

Richnjoisy...thanks so much man for the link...been looking for something, anything that gave me ammunition to argue against the so called ESPN draft gurus...much appreciated!!

pulling for a trade down, then pulling for Aaron Donald, and if not Taylor Llewan is ok with me. Don't like Mike Evans at all. And not sure a TE improves this team as much as a tackle or havoc wreakor

A defensive lineman? You think Aaron Donald will improve the team more than a WR or TE? LMAO, he wouldn't even see the field on our defense, with our d-line.

Don't need a Tight End, We have plenty on the roster.

Yeah, a bunch of guys who run slow, 1 has decent hands, 1 is nothing but an extra lineman, and another is coming off a bunch of injuries that got him cut from a team who had zero tight end. Chris Gragg has potential, but he was a 7th round pick for a reason...and he doesn't exactly have the size of the TE's in the draft, or the skill.

"Unknown Linebacker Is Now Projected To Be The Top Pick Of The NFL Draft"

If he's projected to be the top pick in the draft, he isn't unknown!

Ya, and probably deserves his own thread given his popularity in Buffalo...

(No way of knowing hes being discussed in this thread)

Edited by dog14787

Have you guys ever seen the Frank Caliendo impression of Mel Kiper with Todd McShae? Flipping hilarious. Todd, Todd, Todd, Todd, Todd, Todd...

You guys would laugh but don't know how to attach you tube videos to these posts.

As far as Kiper, he's a tool. I agree on Mayock being a much better guy.

Anyone who has more than a 7 th grade knowledge of attaching files, please attach for those who haven't seen. Funny.

As the huddle report link shows, Kiper is a top 5 mock drafter over the past 5+ years...

Who's Mel Kiper?

The only reason he is up there is that the other high profile guys don't have five years of data. Mayock three year average is far better than Kipers