Browns leak FA board in pic

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great offensive line featuring Joe Thomas and Alex Mack. The freakshow known as Josh Gordon- who put up megatron numbers in 14 games and scrubs throwing to him. One of the better TEs in the NFL with Cameron. One of the better CBs Joe Haden. A great player in Sheard. An underrated defense. They just added Whitner and Dansby, and have much more money to spend. And they have the the 4th overall selection, a second first round pick, a second round, two third round picks, and 2 fourth round picks in the deepest draft I have ever seen.

My friend is going to Vegas in two weeks. I am going to have her place two longshot superbowl bets- the Bills and the Browns

Mack doesn't want to come back. They transition tagged him but Ravens trying to offer more. Their defense completely fell apart last year and their front 4 is not great. They do have lots of draft picks. Need to get a QB. And NOT Rex Grossman!

I'll bet they do better then the Bills.

Of course you do!

Whitner has told Browns that Ted Ginn,Jr. (also from Cleveland) wants to sign there. That would be a decent pickup as he can return kicks and they currently have Josh Gordon at WR and.... crickets.

Fact: players want to play for Pettine - a proven coach (at least at the coordinator level) in the NFL.

Fact: nobody wants to play for Marrone who appears to be an egomaniac who preaches accountability but doesnt fire his good friends when he should. Oh yeah, and he hasnt proven squat.

Fact Opinion: players want to play for Pettine - a proven coach (at least at the coordinator level) in the NFL.

Fact Opinion: nobody wants to play for Marrone who appears to be an egomaniac who preaches accountability but doesnt fire his good friends when he should. Oh yeah, and he hasnt proven squat.

Fixed.

Newly signed OL Chris Williams: "Now he’s eager to raise the level of his game again under the guidance of head coach Doug Marrone and offensive line coach Pat Morris." "Coming in here with coach Marrone and coach Morris I’m really excited about it,” he said. “I’m going to continue to develop my game because I’m always trying to work to get better and I think it’s a great opportunity here to do that.”

http://www.buffalobi...c9-d04831b244a2

The lengths to which some people will go to put down any and everything about the Bills, no matter how false, is absolutely pathetic. Making up garbage to prove a bogus point is infantile and the personification of a troll. But, hey, why let facts get in the way of a good rant &/or flat out lie, right? The photo in this link really looks like he doesn't want to play for Marrone, doesn't it?

:oops:

http://www.buffalobi...1a-6e9d3fc4f7d0

Edited by ExWNYer

BrLOLwns

Was signing the absolute best coach the Bills have employed in far more than a decade a step in the right direction?

Possibly? The guy also couldn't rectify the issues with the run defense, has exactly one year as a solo DC under his belt, and hasn't been a HC above the high school level.

Then, the hiring process for the guy basically showed everyone around that he was Plan J. So, there's that.

Great offensive line featuring Joe Thomas and Alex Mack. The freakshow known as Josh Gordon- who put up megatron numbers in 14 games and scrubs throwing to him. One of the better TEs in the NFL with Cameron. One of the better CBs Joe Haden. A great player in Sheard. An underrated defense. They just added Whitner and Dansby, and have much more money to spend. And they have the the 4th overall selection, a second first round pick, a second round, two third round picks, and 2 fourth round picks in the deepest draft I have ever seen.

My friend is going to Vegas in two weeks. I am going to have her place two longshot superbowl bets- the Bills and the Browns

They've had that "great" OL for years and where has that gotten them?

They've had that "great" OL for years and where has that gotten them?

They literally could not run block to save their lives. All 16 QBs they started this year got hurt. I think their OL is a teensy bit overrated. Thomas is a HOF probably but on the downside and Mack probably leaving.

Fact: players want to play for Pettine - a proven coach (at least at the coordinator level) in the NFL.

Fact: nobody wants to play for Marrone who appears to be an egomaniac who preaches accountability but doesnt fire his good friends when he should. Oh yeah, and he hasnt proven squat.

No, TG2 just wants a job. If he goes to the Browns he would be beloved for being a former OSU and Glenville HS icon. Same for Whitner. They also know the Browns will pay them more than anyone else. But seriously, they could use Ginn.

I would be excited if I were a Browns fan. Sure, they had a hilarious GM/coach debacle, but they're putting together/shooting for a solid foundation.

I hear that every single year around this time. Edited by YoloinOhio

Curtis Modkins just smashed his keyboard when he read this.

LOL!!!!! :) Dick Jauron must be insulted as well!

One thing great about being a Bills Fan is the humor. Look at this board....the screen names keep on coming! "Pills N Bills" is great. "Pass the Pipe" is posting again, and we wait the return of "Tim Anderson's Lunch Pail."

LOL!!!!! :) Dick Jauron must be insulted as well!

One thing great about being a Bills Fan is the humor. Look at this board....the screen names keep on coming! "Pills N Bills" is great. "Pass the Pipe" is posting again, and we wait the return of "Tim Anderson's Lunch Pail."

There was a new screen name derived in the Shout Box today: "Gilmore's Cushion." Credit RyanLBilz, I believe.

There was a new screen name derived in the Shout Box today: "Gilmore's Cushion." Credit RyanLBilz, I believe.

Fantastic! :)

Another favorite of mine is, "The Truth Hurts." My girlfriend is a Giant Fan (very sympathetic to, and roots for the Bills). I told her about these names and she burst out laughing. But we are the ones who can truly relate to this. :)