(OT) Bush worships Satan!

Beerball

Damn i'm up at Suny Brockport near Rochester, and a lot of the wacko right wing nut jobs go to my school... i honestly could say there is one place in texas thta i wouldn't mind being at. I gotta get away from these backwards people up here

214485[/snapback]

Don't worry, you still have the professors to hang with.

One of my sociology professors at Brockport was actually from Austin. Let the indoctrination begin! What a douche he was.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe it isn't the hand signal that makes them think he's evil. Maybe they're just paying attention to what's happening in Iraq ...

214631[/snapback]

Dangerous ground you're walking on there Petrino.

Sometimes when I'm feeling down and out, not knowing what to do...I turn to the one person who can truly make me feel better and enlighten my somber spirit. That man...is the Norwegian "butt-metal" rocker, Mortiis.

http://www.mortiis.com/index.php?p=truth

I guarantee you...whenever you feel angry or depressed, go to this guy's website, look around and say to yourself "Well...at least I'm not a man who dresses like a mystical dwarf who wears a loin-cloth and plays bad music".

Oh those wacky Norwegians indeed.

Backwards? It seems to me that liberals are often in favor of moving backwards on issues.

Race

Liberals complain that black people are victims of poverty, discrimination, and lack of opportunity. They then prevent blacks from having educational opportunity by working to deny poor black parents the right to decide what schools their children should be sent to. They also oppose strong anti-crime measures, creating dangerous neighborhoods that black people are stuck living in. Two parent black families, at least in poor neighborhoods, were attacked by Democrats as a form of welfare fraud. Speaking of welfare, Democrats were the ones who came up with the idea of paying people more to do nothing than to work in low-wage jobs. Minorities were disproportinately impacted by this attack on the work ethic, because minorities had historically been the victims of institutionalized discrimination. The problem of inner city drug addition is largely due to liberal influence: ideas about recreational narcotics worked their way from '60s hippie campuses to the inner city.

The economy

Liberals seem blissfully ignorant that you have to create wealth before you can distribute it. They often favor needless regulations, a parasitic legal system, or other attacks on the economy. Liberals seem to favor massive immigration from Third World countries; creating a situation where the U.S. is importing people while exporting jobs. Hardest-hit by this betrayal of the American worker are those who have the least skills and fewest opportunities.

Mass murder

Liberals have a long and rich tradition of doing absolutely nothing about mass murder, so long as the perpetrators are communits. The first act of FDR's foreign policy was to recognize the Soviet Union. This, while the Soviets were starving 7 million innocent Ukrainians to death. FDR remained a loyal ally of the Soviet Union throughout his administration. Lest FDR be considered the exception rather than the rule, consider the visciousness with which Democrats attacked any hard-line anti-communist. The Soviets murdered 7 million people in the post-Stalin era. If the Democrats attack the enemies of the Soviet Union, while also favoring appeasement, it seems to me they should feel a deep sense of shame for the mass murders their actions helped perpetrate.

There are other problems with the liberal movement, but that's enough to make my point.

214526[/snapback]

I love the comedy. I'm flabergasted by the amount of non thought, and pursuit of stupidity that went into actually posting this dribble. How does one become so tunnel visioned to honestly believe this non sense.

I love the comedy.  I'm  flabergasted by the amount of non thought, and pursuit of stupidity that went into actually posting this dribble.  How does one become so tunnel visioned to honestly believe this non sense.

214735[/snapback]

Your ability to look down your nose at those who disagree doesn't mean you're intellectually superior. It just means you're arrogant. Next time, try giving logical reasons for your disagreement. Assuming you're up to the task, that is.

KurtGodel77

I have to agree with snorom. Your post is a bit "tunnel visioned".

I would like to believe you are intelligent enough to go out and research your beliefs some more instead of regurgitating the right wing extremist credence. Your post reeks of Rush Limbaughism

KurtGodel77

I have to agree with snorom. Your post is a bit "tunnel visioned".

I would like to believe you are intelligent enough to go out and research your beliefs some more instead of regurgitating the right wing extremist credence. Your post reeks of Rush Limbaughism

214815[/snapback]

I'm trying to find anything that actually addresses what was said in the post and can only find ad hominem attacks. Maybe I'm just too stupid to understand it. If so, I apologize.

I love the comedy.  I'm  flabergasted by the amount of non thought, and pursuit of stupidity that went into actually posting this dribble.  How does one become so tunnel visioned to honestly believe this non sense.

214735[/snapback]

The next time you call someone stupid, you should try using proper grammar. Nonsense is one word not two. You're supposed to put a question mark at the end of a question, even if it's a rhetorical question.

I'm trying to find anything that actually addresses what was said in the post and can only find ad hominem attacks. Maybe I'm just too stupid to understand it. If so, I apologize.

214824[/snapback]

You hit the nail on the head. My original post pointed out that the consequences of liberalism had been catastrophic for tens of millions of people. Instead of showing concern for these victims of liberalism--which is what these people would have done if they had bleeding hearts--they responded by calling me names.

Western liberals played an important role in perpetrating Soviet genocide. Consider that FDR and Truman chose to appease the Soviet Union in 1944-1948. Historians agree that the American army could have taken large sections of heavily-populated central Germany that instead fell into Soviet hands.

"Kill! There is nothing innocent that is German. Neither in the living nor in the unborn. Follow the directive of Comrade Stalin and trample into the ground for ever the Fascist beast in his cave. Break by force the racial haughtiness of German women. Take them as your lawful prey! Kill you brave advancing Red soldiers!" Ilya Ehrenburg, Soviet propaganda minister, addressing the Soviet army as it began its invasion of Germany.

Sadly, most liberals have chosen to ignore the Soviet genocide against the Germans; just as they've ignored their own role in perpetrating this genocide. Not FDR and Truman only are responsible for this tragedy. The mass media, by ignoring the Ukrainian genocide in the 1930s, made it politically possible for FDR and Truman to allow other sections of Europe to fall into Soviet hands in the mid '40s. The NY Times has apologized for its role in whitewashing the Ukrainian genocide:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/wp-dyn?p...2&notFound=true

Liberals claim their intentions are good. Whether this is true or not I don't know. What I do know is that when the consequences of their actions are pointed out, they do not express sympathy for the victims of their own policies. Instead, they attack the person pointing out the problem.

214735[/snapback]

At least he explained his position and supported his opinion. If you disagree with something point out what it is you disagree with and support your arguement.

I don't know whats more hilarious. The first article about the norweigians, or the second article on that conspiracy theory website.

It never ceases to amaze me how greatly disturbed some people are.

You know I have seen some Texas Longhorns fans actually use that symbol with both hands at the same time. OMG, no one mentioned that!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

Does that mean they are twice as evil!!!!???? :D:o

Maybe it isn't the hand signal that makes them think he's evil. Maybe they're just paying attention to what's happening in Iraq ...

214631[/snapback]

Maybe you should pay attention to what is going on in Iraq more and stop parroting what you see on TV. Of course maybe someday you'll learn to change the channel and watch something other than Dan rather.

You hit the nail on the head. My original post pointed out that the consequences of liberalism had been catastrophic for tens of millions of people. Instead of showing concern for these victims of liberalism--which is what these people would have done if they had bleeding hearts--they responded by calling me names.

Western liberals played an important role in perpetrating Soviet genocide. Consider that FDR and Truman chose to appease the Soviet Union in 1944-1948. Historians agree that the American army could have taken large sections of heavily-populated central Germany that instead fell into Soviet hands.

"Kill! There is nothing innocent that is German. Neither in the living nor in the unborn. Follow the directive of Comrade Stalin and trample into the ground for ever the Fascist beast in his cave. Break by force the racial haughtiness of German women. Take them as your lawful prey! Kill you brave advancing Red soldiers!" Ilya Ehrenburg, Soviet propaganda minister, addressing the Soviet army as it began its invasion of Germany.

Sadly, most liberals have chosen to ignore the Soviet genocide against the Germans; just as they've ignored their own role in perpetrating this genocide. Not FDR and Truman only are responsible for this tragedy. The mass media, by ignoring the Ukrainian genocide in the 1930s, made it politically possible for FDR and Truman to allow other sections of Europe to fall into Soviet hands in the mid '40s. The NY Times has apologized for its role in whitewashing the Ukrainian genocide:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/wp-dyn?p...2¬Found=true

Liberals claim their intentions are good. Whether this is true or not I don't know. What  I do know is that when the consequences of their actions are pointed out, they do not express sympathy for the victims of their own policies. Instead, they attack the person pointing out the problem.

214835[/snapback]

That is the weirdest mix of half-truths and misinterpretations I've ever seen. I'd detail them...but I can already sense that trying to correct you is a waste of time.

Oh, maybe just one...Ehrenberg was a poet and novelist. Not a Communist minister. :rolleyes:

That is the weirdest mix of half-truths and misinterpretations I've ever seen.  I'd detail them...but I can already sense that trying to correct you is a waste of time.

Oh, maybe just one...Ehrenberg was a poet and novelist.  Not a Communist minister.  :rolleyes:

214885[/snapback]

Ilya Ehrenburg frequently contributed to Pravda, and to the Soviet military daily. In addition, he authored leaflets broadly distributed to troops at the front. He served the functions of a propaganda minister, regardless of whatever official title he may have had.

In one of Ehrenburg's leaflets, he told the Soviet soldiers:

"The Germans are not human beings. From now on the word German means to use the most terrible oath. From now on the word German strikes us to the quick. We shall not speak any more. We shall not get excited. We shall kill. If you have not killed at least one German a day, you have wasted that day ... If you cannot kill your German with a bullet, kill him with your bayonet. If there is calm on your part of the front, or if you are waiting for the fighting, kill a German in the meantime. If you leave a German alive, the German will hang a Russian and rape a Russian woman. If you kill one German, kill another -- there is nothing more amusing for us than a heap of German corpses. Do not count days, do not count kilometers. Count only the number of Germans killed by you. Kill the German -- that is your grandmother's request. Kill the German -- that is your child's prayer. Kill the German -- that is your motherland's loud request. Do not miss. Do not let through. Kill."

Ehrenburg received the Stalin Prize in 1952.